Hondalogger don't record

HondaLogger datalogging software questions and answers.
Dariusz

Hondalogger don't record

Post by Dariusz »

I have problems from the moment I upgrade to the 3.5.x version of Hondalogger. I trie to explain.

I can view the values of my ecu in realtime in the Romeditor and in the Hondalogger, but in the Hondalogger I can't record or view recorded values (old ones that i take before the upgrade).

With the previous versions (I use Hondaloger from version 3.0.11) all work very fine.

I unistall one time and install it again but the problem persist.

Some Help?

Thanks in advance,

Dariusz
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

I would suggest upgrading both HOndalogger and Romeditor. The current versions are 3.6.4.

After pgrading the software make sure you update your bin file by going to file, convert rom, then saving the updated rom.
Dariusz

Post by Dariusz »

Spunkster, bothe the Romeditor and the Hondalogger are 3.6.4 version, I make all the upgrades, but as I trie to explain from the upgrade (some time ago) to the 3.5.x version my Hondalogger stop record.

All my .bin files are upgraded to the new versions, the problem is only in record and play recorded files.

Other sugestion?

Dariusz,
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Please post your bin file
Dariusz

Post by Dariusz »

Spunkster, how I can explain :?: The problem is not with .bin files (hondalogger don't use the tunning files, correct?)

The Hondalogger don't record, I like to know if exist a way that I can correct this (delete some file, change a configuration, etc.) the other things all work fine, my car use a chip that have a 3.6.4 version map in it and run fine.

other sugestion?

PD.- I attach you my .bin file, but I think that this don't help in the solution...
Attachments
Tuning DZW Calle 17 Col Correct 02102005.Bin
Last tun file
(32 KiB) Downloaded 294 times
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

I have tested all the current versions and they all work perfectly. Try deleting the file hondalogger.ini and then restarting the program.