- FlashPro firmware updated to version 166
- Replaced 'Send Information to Hondata Support' with 'Send Feedback to Hondata'
- [FK2 FK8] Added modifications for boost limit, maximum turbocharger pressure ratio and air charge reduction.
- [2018+ Accord 2.0] Modified initial traction control values
- [2019 RDX] Added support for US 5YF-A88
So 'send feedback' has the ability to attach the calibration and datalogs as well as the hardware information and a screenshot, plus has a more structured gathering of relevant information.
The second reason for the change is that we have found the people are reluctant to contact Hondata about any problems with the FlashPro or software. This will make it easier to give Hondata feedback.
For the FK2/FK8 we have added the ability to disable the air charge reduction the ECU determines is necessary to keep the modeled EGTs without a certain range. If you disable this be aware that the boost will likely increase and the EGT definitely will increase.