VIN SHOWED VEHICULE UNLOCKED

FlashPro Manager software
samuelt1995

VIN SHOWED VEHICULE UNLOCKED

Post by samuelt1995 »

Hello,

I need help. I want to sell my FlashPro. I have successfully unlocked it when I changed my car (civic to CVR). However, I tried to lock and used FlashPro on my CRV. It didn't because my FlashPro is only for Civic 1.5LT. So I want to sell it to buy a new one for my CRV. However, it showed that my Flashpro have a VIN locked, the VIN of my CRV. However, it also shows that it is unlocked.

I don't know what to do. It won't lock because it is not the right car and it still showed the VIN of my CRV.

Do you have any program that I can switch this flash pro for a new one for CRV for less than a new one ?

Thank you.

Samuel
Attachments
2019-05-14.png
2019-05-14.png (222.5 KiB) Viewed 1561 times
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: VIN SHOWED VEHICULE UNLOCKED

Post by Spunkster »

If it shows unlocked then it is unlocked. It shows the VIN because you have plugged it back into the vehicle after unlocking. We do not offer any trade in. You will have to sell this FlashPro and then purchase the correct one for a CRV.
samuelt1995

Post by samuelt1995 »

Hi,

So you confirm me that the product is unlocked ? Because, as you can see in this picture, it is not connected to the car and it sill shows the VIN.

Please confirm

Thank you so much for the fast answer

Samuel
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (105.5 KiB) Viewed 1556 times
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

If it shows unlocked then it is unlocked. It shows the VIN because you have plugged it back into the vehicle after unlocking.