19 civic si, upload 2 calibration at same time?

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

xsq123

19 civic si, upload 2 calibration at same time?

Post by xsq123 »

Hi, i just bought the flashpro for civic si.
is it possible to simultaneously upload 2 calibrations? what im trying to do is to have a +6psi for regular mode and +9psi for sport mode. is it possible or uploading a second calibration will just overwrite the previous?
EFICU

Re: 19 civic si, upload 2 calibration at same time?

Post by EFICU »

xsq123 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:50 pm Hi, i just bought the flashpro for civic si.
is it possible to simultaneously upload 2 calibrations? what im trying to do is to have a +6psi for regular mode and +9psi for sport mode. is it possible or uploading a second calibration will just overwrite the previous?
Someone else from Hondata will need to confirm. But from what I've read this is not a possibility right now.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Sorry, there is nothing pre-made, but under Torque if you lower the non-sport made torque table and don't check 'Sport button boost', then you can get lower boost in non-sport mode. If you check 'Sport button boost' then you'll get stock boost in non-sport mode.
I'm guessing you'll want torque values around 240-280 Nm to get +6 psi but it will take some trial.
Hondata
xsq123

Post by xsq123 »

EFICU wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:41 pm
xsq123 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:50 pm Hi, i just bought the flashpro for civic si.
Someone else from Hondata will need to confirm. But from what I've read this is not a possibility right now.
thx!
xsq123

Post by xsq123 »

Hondata wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:49 am Sorry, there is nothing pre-made, but under Torque if you lower the non-sport made torque table and don't check 'Sport button boost', then you can get lower boost in non-sport mode. If you check 'Sport button boost' then you'll get stock boost in non-sport mode.
I'm guessing you'll want torque values around 240-280 Nm to get +6 psi but it will take some trial.
thx! i will try to do it this way.