Cruise control, LKAS, and Honda Sensing not working

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2008+ Accord, Americas and international
KFactor

Cruise control, LKAS, and Honda Sensing not working

Post by KFactor »

2019 Accord Sport 2.0t AT

Flashpro manager updated to 3.6.0.0 last night. Installed Sirimoto flex fuel kit. Guage and everything are working. Flashed ECU with flex-fuel enabled Accord Turbo 2.0 AT Touring 2018, Stage 2 high octane +6 PSI (race).

I've driven the vehicle 3x and all the error codes went away as they're supposed to after the flash on the first drive. However, I've now noticed the cruise control, LKAS, and Honda Sensing button don't do anything at all, and nothing is displayed on the dash.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Cruise control, LKAS, and Honda Sensing not working

Post by Spunkster »

With everything plugged in and the ignition in the on position, go to the Help menu and click on “send feedback”. Include a detailed description of the issue.
KFactor

Post by KFactor »

Sent
KFactor

Post by KFactor »

Also, something I just remembered is the flashpro manager application has been throwing errors when I close it, but they disappear before I can read them. It only started doing this when I installed the latest software update last night.
KFactor

Post by KFactor »

Update: reflashed with identical settings and made sure to turn off the ignition immediately after flashpro manager prompted to do so, and I no longer have an issue!
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Thank you for the update, glad it is working.