2019 Accord 2.0T 10AT - Econ/Sport

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2008+ Accord, Americas and international
Dumbledor123

2019 Accord 2.0T 10AT - Econ/Sport

Post by Dumbledor123 »

I have been seeing threads where cars have different levels of tunes based on what mode they are in. For the 2019 Accord Touring, I have two options, Econ or Sport. I don't have a normal mode and it seems like other 10th gen accords may have a normal mode..

With Hondata, is it possible to leave the Econ mode untouched and only apply the tune when switching to Sport mode?

Is there a guide on how to do this in the software? In the FlashPro docs, it says there are two things:

Sport Button Boost
For vehicles with a 'Sport' button' (2017 Civic Si), selecting the 'Sport button boost' will give stock like power levels in the non sport mode, and full power in the sport mode.

Econ Button Boost
For vehicles with an 'Eco' button (2016+ Civic Turbo), selecting 'Econ button boost' will give stock like power levels in Economy mode, and full power in non-eco mode.

Would I be checking just the "Sport Button Boost" checkbox and leaving "Econ Button Boost" unchecked?

Want to make sure this is the case before pulling the trigger on Hondata. Thank you!

PS I believe 2019 Accords aren't yet supported but will be keeping an eye on when they are