Thank you Hondata and others who are so prompt and supportive with your comments here. Both the platform and community are amazing and a key reason why this platform is so successful!
I put the standard base 93 Octane tune, PRL downpipe, mid-pipe, intercooler, intercooler piping and intake tune.
1. I got a P101 error so i checked the box to disable this in the 'Mod' section
2. I experienced 2 degrees of knock on cylinder 1 and went to 100% fuel pump duty cycle which caused fuel pressure drop of almost 400psi.
The outside temperature was -5 C or 23 F
Attached is the data log. please let me know what you suggest i change or if I am okay to run the car the way it is.
Again thank you for all of your support
FK2 Civic Type R 2015-2017 and FK8 Civic Type R 2017-2018
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- (14.81 KiB) Downloaded 21 times
- 93 Octane, DP, IC, Intake, Exhaust NO TABLE CHANGES.fpcal
- (19.24 KiB) Downloaded 21 times
I would recommend that you try reducing the air charge in the areas that the pump is maxing out. Sometime more boost does not equal more power as it creates added heat and the chances of detonation.