FlashPro non-readings

FK2 Civic Type R 2015-2017, FK8 Civic Type R 2017-2021, FL5 Civic Type R 2023+ and Integra Type S 2024+
forcefedjunkie

FlashPro non-readings

Post by forcefedjunkie »

2021 CTR. Many parameters that I want to monitor always read 0, such as knock control, fuel pump duty cycle, brake pressure, and steering angle. My AFR was also reading 14.71 under all conditions but suddenly during a drive started updating and reading properly. Many other parameters have always read properly. Any suggestions?
forcefedjunkie

Re: FlashPro non-readings

Post by forcefedjunkie »

The knock 1-4 are also reading all 0's or crazy large numbers like 45. Do these parameters need to be enabled in some way by any chance?
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

After a reflash Lambda stays at stoichiometric for about 2 km.

Brake pressure, steering angle and the VSA G sensor are filtered out by the CAN gateway and are not broadcast to the DLC on vehicles with Honda Sensing.

The FK8 does not have the 'knock control' channel.

If you can't datalog fuel pump duty and knock retard then you have not uploaded a calibration. There channels are not available on a stock ECU so will not datalog.
Hondata
forcefedjunkie

Post by forcefedjunkie »

Thank you for that info. Is there a wiki file or tutorial on the datalogging parameters so I can avoid asking here? Does the FK8 support the individual cylinder knock values and the overall knock parameter? Does Injector PW and boost control valve DC also require a calibration upload?