What base tune to run RV6 parts ?

FK2 Civic Type R 2015-2017, FK8 Civic Type R 2017-2021, FL5 Civic Type R 2023+ and Integra Type S 2024+
LexieGrayRose_FK8

What base tune to run RV6 parts ?

Post by LexieGrayRose_FK8 »

I have a question on what is best tune for parts I will have installed which aren't listed, will or is there another brand which is close to RV6 and frontpipe and running a modified oem exhaust (all resonators removed)

Thanks in advance for any info on this

I also have access to 93+
is there any thing else I can add if running the Eventuri inlet airpipe from intake to turbo? I so the full Eventuri set-up, is the intake option is all which I will need or do I need to add inlet pipe as another addition ?
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: What base tune to run RV6 parts ?

Post by Hondata »

Use the new calibration wizard and you will get the right calibration.

Exhausts make no tuning difference. Inlet pipes make no tuning difference. There are tunes for the downpipe. The Eventuri messes up the AFM reading but there is a modification for that.

But the wizard will work for you.
Hondata
LexieGrayRose_FK8

Thank you for that, great information and appreciate the quick feedback response, all I needed to hear, Thanks.

How many tunes can I store and everytime I want to change a tune do I have to rehook it back to laptop and load new tune to flashpro or can I store into flashpro and have mutliple tunes stored in flashpro device?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Details on using a secondary calibration can be found at: https://www.hondata.com/help/flashpro/u ... =secondary
LexieGrayRose_FK8

Spunkster wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:48 am Details on using a secondary calibration can be found at: https://www.hondata.com/help/flashpro/u ... =secondary
Amazing thanks again for making using Hondata a breeze!