p0136 p0139

FK2 Civic Type R 2015-2017 and FK8 Civic Type R 2017-2018
moneybags
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:39 am

Re: p0136 p0139

Post by moneybags » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:05 am

i've just downloaded the latest version. 3.4.3 and will try disabling again to see if I get the same problem.

jHobz
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:27 pm

Re: p0136 p0139

Post by jHobz » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:48 pm

I just downloaded the new version 4days ago and today just got a error code P2270 when I checked it in my phone earlier.

User avatar
Spunkster
Site Admin
Posts: 18059
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 5:06 pm
Location: Hondata
Contact:

Re: p0136 p0139

Post by Spunkster » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:26 am

Do you have a secondary O2 sensor and if so, has anything been modified?

User avatar
Hondata
Site Admin
Posts: 8811
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2002 12:13 pm
Location: Torrance, CA
Contact:

Re: p0136 p0139

Post by Hondata » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:40 am

There was no disable for P2270 & P2271 so we've added that into a P0141 disable for the next release.
Hondata

jHobz
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:27 pm

Re: p0136 p0139

Post by jHobz » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:02 pm

Spunkster wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:26 am
Do you have a secondary O2 sensor and if so, has anything been modified?
Yes, I have o2 secondary sensor installed but I unplug it before because I thought hondata will be able to erase it but then I figured to put it back in because of multiple cel due to my o2 secondary error code.

jHobz
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:27 pm

Re: p0136 p0139

Post by jHobz » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:03 pm

jHobz wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:02 pm
Spunkster wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:26 am
Do you have a secondary O2 sensor and if so, has anything been modified?
Yes, I have o2 secondary sensor installed but I unplug it in my car before because I thought hondata will be able to erase it but then I figured to put it back in because of multiple cel due to my o2 secondary error code.

jHobz
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:27 pm

Re: p0136 p0139

Post by jHobz » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:04 pm

Hondata wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:40 am
There was no disable for P2270 & P2271 so we've added that into a P0141 disable for the next release.
Ok. Will just wait.

moneybags
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:39 am

Re: p0136 p0139

Post by moneybags » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:45 pm

Its seems to be working fine now for a few days without any p0136/p0139 popping up! will update if anything changes.

jHobz
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:27 pm

Re: p0136 p0139

Post by jHobz » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:36 pm

P2270 just appear to me 2nd time yesterday. It will pop up again after 4 or 5days.

moneybags
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:39 am

Re: p0136 p0139

Post by moneybags » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:53 pm

just a update on my p0136 and p0139. No lights or errors have popped up yet. everything so far is good!

ptyfk8
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:30 pm

Re: p0136 p0139

Post by ptyfk8 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:34 pm

Lost in translation here.......

by checking the box of P00136 02 sensor circuit malfunction error enable will make the error not to appear? or is the other way around?

Thanks

JP

User avatar
Hondata
Site Admin
Posts: 8811
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2002 12:13 pm
Location: Torrance, CA
Contact:

Re: p0136 p0139

Post by Hondata » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:08 am

There is a checkbox "P0136 ... error enabled". If you check it, then the error is enabled. If you uncheck it, then the error is disabled. I'm not sure how to make it clearer.

In any case with V3.4.7 you have the mother of all DTC disable lists (600 DTCs).
Hondata

ptyfk8
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:30 pm

Re: p0136 p0139

Post by ptyfk8 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:55 am

Hondata wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:08 am
There is a checkbox "P0136 ... error enabled". If you check it, then the error is enabled. If you uncheck it, then the error is disabled. I'm not sure how to make it clearer.

In any case with V3.4.7 you have the mother of all DTC disable lists (600 DTCs).
Thanks a lot.

Post Reply