OTS Selection Help Plz

Civic 2016+ 1.5 Turbo
Yangg__

OTS Selection Help Plz

Post by Yangg__ »

Hey Honda Fams,

I was wondering if I can get some guidelines on what to select and what not to select on my current setup for OTS. I just recently updated my hondata to 3.7.4 and there were a lot that were added so I'm not sure what to select. I am wanting to go at least stage 2 on the throttle but unsure of the reliability.

My current tunes/bolt-ons:
-OTS @ +6psi Flex Fuel (3.6.6 version)
-Flex Fuel Kit
-PRL CAI Race Ver.
-DP

Everything else is stock. I do have questions on the highlighted sections as well and hopefully get things clarified:

1. Would disabling the wastegate be a bad idea if I want power but reliability as well?

2. Is the stock fuel system okay with the increased fuel pressure? From what I read, it increases the fuel pressure at around 16%. Can anyone confirm?

3. As stated, I want to push to at least stage 2 but unsure how reliable it is on a CVT. Also, What's the difference b/t "Response" and "Sensitivity"?

4. Forgot to highlight, but What's "Cam angle exhaust limit extended" and is it a good idea to checkmark it on a stock cam?
Attachments
Hondata2.PNG
Hondata2.PNG (43.52 KiB) Viewed 635 times
Hondata.PNG
Hondata.PNG (73.52 KiB) Viewed 635 times
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: OTS Selection Help Plz

Post by Hondata »

1. Disabling the wastegate is only for aftermarket turbo kits which do not use the factory wastegate.
2. Yes.
3. Try each and pick whatever you like the best.
4. Yes.
Hondata