Problems with flash pro

Civic 2016+ 1.5 Turbo
Pistoli

Problems with flash pro

Post by Pistoli »

Hello
I have 3 problems and if i would like tell this to someone if possible to fix or you cant do anything.
First with cruise control. I have +6psi and +3psi but C.C dont work correctly especially in the downhill. I dont have constant speed but all the time acceleration and brake. All the time is this .not constant speed like normal without saddenly acceleration and suddenly brakes. Second If i touch gas pedal when i have Cruise control and remove my foot i see the speed will be increased and i will pass the limit . Only if i touch brake pedal stop the acceleration and my speed goes to the cruise control number.

And the last one is with econ mode. When i have econ mode i have the same acceleration of my car like i didnt have econ mode. I cant find difference and ofcourse the pressure with 3 psi is the same with econ mode and without econ mode.finally, When i have econ mode and flashed program 3 psi i must see stock pressures or increased pressures( +3psi )?
Mycar is 1.5 turbo civic international. Ecu part number is 37820-5AW-G32
Pistoli

Re: Problems with flash pro

Post by Pistoli »

Pistoli wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:19 am Hello
I have 3 problems and if i would like tell this to someone if possible to fix or you cant do anything.
First with cruise control. I have +6psi and +3psi but C.C dont work correctly especially in the downhill. I dont have constant speed but all the time acceleration and brake. All the time is this .not constant speed like normal without saddenly acceleration and suddenly brakes. Second If i touch gas pedal when i have Cruise control and remove my foot i see the speed will be increased and i will pass the limit . Only if i touch brake pedal stop the acceleration and my speed goes to the cruise control number.

And the last one is with econ mode. When i have econ mode i have the same acceleration of my car like i didnt have econ mode. I cant find difference and ofcourse the pressure with 3 psi is the same with econ mode and without econ mode.finally, When i have econ mode and flashed program 3 psi i must see stock pressures or increased pressures( +3psi )?
Mycar is 1.5 turbo civic international. Ecu part number is 37820-5AW-G32
serial number is #221016 civic 1.5 T International 2016+
version Manager is 3.6.1.0
Attachments
psi +3.fpcal
(11.26 KiB) Downloaded 99 times
datalog 3 cruise control problems.fpdl
(176.96 KiB) Downloaded 82 times
datalog 2 cruise control problems.fpdl
(374.06 KiB) Downloaded 108 times
datalog 1 (econ mode).fpdl
(5.46 MiB) Downloaded 100 times
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

If you go to the online menu and return to stock, does it have the same behavior?
Pistoli

Post by Pistoli »

Yes i did and all excellent. I had not acceleration and deceleration all the time. The drive is comfortable. Ofcourse when i slightly touch the gas everything is ok and acc disabled quickly. I hadn increase the speed also. Could you check my calibration and give me a solution? As far as is conserved the econ button it works fine ? Because i dont have stock psi but calibrations psi.
Pistoli

Post by Pistoli »

if it can help . i attach and the datalog stock to see the difference from 2 min until 3 min is Cruise control. Here i see that throttle plate is stable. with calibrtion +3psi i see that that Throttle plate goes 20% and saddenly 6% all the time
Attachments
datalog stock.fpdl
(762.5 KiB) Downloaded 109 times