Torque Table Limit Vs Dyno CVT Correlation

Civic 2016+ 1.5 Turbo
hifi

Re: Torque Table Limit Vs Dyno CVT Correlation

Post by hifi »

gcapraz wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:22 pm
HI, 270-280 nm torq differences are so small number so there is no big differences as you can see.
it works fine.
Hi gcapraz, there looks to be differences in boost control, so if .5-1psi difference is small in your opinion, then yes, I would suppose "no big differences". The fact is, there are some limitations here.

Thanks,

Ryan
hifi

Post by hifi »

arnoldod wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:53 pm Here's the latest dyno sheet.

This is torque table from my calibration:

The way the entire ECU logic and wastegate calculate torque is different vs. dyno. We can set TCMPR very high, 2.7 bar, for example, and the torque limiter will work in conjunction to limit BP, BP CMD, TPedal, and ignition.
arnoldod, what changes did you make to the tune for each of these runs?

Thanks!

Ryan
arnoldod

Post by arnoldod »

Fuel Lean Best Torque, WOT Lambda Adjustments, Knock ignition limit (KIL), Rev Limits, AFM, TC Maximum Pressure Ratio (TCMPR), and torque limiter curve.
hifi

Post by hifi »

arnoldod wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:11 pm Fuel Lean Best Torque, WOT Lambda Adjustments, Knock ignition limit (KIL), Rev Limits, AFM, TC Maximum Pressure Ratio (TCMPR), and torque limiter curve.
Thanks arnoldod! So I take it you are running the final tune with the 300nm torque? That said, any issues/concerns?

Cheers!

Ryan
arnoldod

Post by arnoldod »

hifi wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:09 pm
arnoldod wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:11 pm Fuel Lean Best Torque, WOT Lambda Adjustments, Knock ignition limit (KIL), Rev Limits, AFM, TC Maximum Pressure Ratio (TCMPR), and torque limiter curve.
Thanks arnoldod! So I take it you are running the final tune with the 300nm torque? That said, any issues/concerns?

Cheers!

Ryan
No issue and no concern with the car.