ECU Upload Error

Civic 2016+ 1.5 Turbo
Lukasfotog

ECU Upload Error

Post by Lukasfotog »

Trying to upload an updated tune to my Flashpro on my 19 civic si but every time the upload seems to fail but does not give me any indication of doing so. Only thing i notice after is that the datalog light lights up on flashpro and flashpro manager becomes extremely laggy. Any suggestions on getting the tune uploaded would be great!
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: ECU Upload Error

Post by Spunkster »

From Help, About, what is the version of software you are using?
Lukasfotog

Post by Lukasfotog »

Spunkster wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:13 pm From Help, About, what is the version of software you are using?
Was running beta software 3.4.8.0, reinstalled production version (3.4.4.0) and will give it another shot on my lunch break. Thank you
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Please do not downgrade the software. Typically after an update the problem is that you need to update the calibration on the FlashPro before uploading.
Hondata
Lukasfotog

Post by Lukasfotog »

Hondata wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:09 pm Please do not downgrade the software. Typically after an update the problem is that you need to update the calibration on the FlashPro before uploading.
Just tired re-flashing on 3.4.8.0. Flashpro is updated but having the same error when trying to upload calibration, happens when trying to return ECU to stock as well. I noticed that after it seems to fail once I unplug the flashpro and restart the flashpro software to unfreeze it, the calibration on the flashpro was the one I tried to upload. Not confident it is correct tho. Thank you!
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

With everything plugged in and the ignition in the on position, go to the Help menu and click on “send feedback”. Include a detailed description of the issue.
Lukasfotog

Post by Lukasfotog »

Spunkster wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:03 pm With everything plugged in and the ignition in the on position, go to the Help menu and click on “send feedback”. Include a detailed description of the issue.
Used the send feedback feature last week. Thank you!
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

What is your FlashPro serial number?
Lukasfotog

Post by Lukasfotog »

Spunkster wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:06 am What is your FlashPro serial number?
FP-16CIVIC-L15T-201894

Thanks!
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Upload using the software with the laptop in the car and the ignition in the on position. If you get any error message take a screen shot and post them.
Lukasfotog

Post by Lukasfotog »

Spunkster wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:35 pm Upload using the software with the laptop in the car and the ignition in the on position. If you get any error message take a screen shot and post them.
Updated to today's software update (3.5.0) before thinking if i should do it or not. Upon plugging the flashpro in with the ignition on to flashpro manager it updated the firmware on the flashpro. When trying to create a new calibration it informed me that there were stored calibrations that needed to be updated. I hit yes and got the attached crash report. After that I tried again to create a new calibration which seemed to be working until trying to upload and got the error attached failed report. Thank you
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (38.69 KiB) Viewed 1883 times
flashprocrashreport.txt
(4.91 KiB) Downloaded 98 times
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Send an email to support<at> hondata.com with the following and I will issue an RMA and give you further
instructions:

Name:
Address:
Phone:
Email:
Serial#:
Description of the problem:

Include a link to this thread.
Lukasfotog

Post by Lukasfotog »

Spunkster wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:11 pm Send an email to support<at> hondata.com with the following and I will issue an RMA and give you further
instructions:

Name:
Address:
Phone:
Email:
Serial#:
Description of the problem:

Include a link to this thread.
Done! Thanks for your help with this matter.