can anyone help me with my AFM

Civic 2016+ 1.5 Turbo
NikkoPH

Re: can anyone help me with my AFM

Post by NikkoPH »

Let me take back what i said earlier, i just pulled out the 2nd datalog you posted and it looks better. I just can't figure out why it showing -7 LTRIM on the very beginning of the log.
alex_hockey69

Post by alex_hockey69 »

NikkoPH wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:47 am Let me take back what i said earlier, i just pulled out the 2nd datalog you posted and it looks better. I just can't figure out why it showing -7 LTRIM on the very beginning of the log.
take a look at this one i did this morning. trying it out on my own
Attachments
sep 21 m.fpdl
(2.32 MiB) Downloaded 97 times
NikkoPH

Post by NikkoPH »

Looks good to me, a little bit fine tuning until 13 g/s and you should be fine. How does the car feel so far?
alex_hockey69

Post by alex_hockey69 »

NikkoPH wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:08 pm Looks good to me, a little bit fine tuning until 13 g/s and you should be fine. How does the car feel so far?
The car feels much better. Thank you for your help!
Last question if your stuck in traffic daily. It is normal for your LTFT to go up. What should it be around ideally in traffic
NikkoPH

Post by NikkoPH »

I don't think so, my LTFT stays within the same range regardless of traffic condition.
If LTFT goes up on traffic its possible that the STFT on lower RPM goes up as well that is why its giving you a higher average on long term duration.
alex_hockey69

Post by alex_hockey69 »

NikkoPH wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:15 pm I don't think so, my LTFT stays within the same range regardless of traffic condition.
If LTFT goes up on traffic its possible that the STFT on lower RPM goes up as well that is why its giving you a higher average on long term duration.
Makes sense, ideally the lower G/S numbers like 0 1 2 3g would be the lower RPM?
gtfrede07

Post by gtfrede07 »

The lower cells are very sensitive and the most difficult to get right.