Laptop died during upload!! Car useless

Civic 2016+ 1.5 Turbo
Mr2bl326

Laptop died during upload!! Car useless

Post by Mr2bl326 »

So I was doing my first upload to 2019 Civic Si, got it all set and locked to the ECU. About halfway through the upload the laptop died, left ignition on and Flashpro plugged in, hoping it would finish. A couple of minutes later the car turned off and now won’t do anything. If I attempt to turn the car on the start button lights up, the red frame around the gauges appears and the front map lights are on at what looks like half power. Nothing else works and it won’t turn on at all. It’s like the ECU is fried! What have I done?!? How do I fix this?!? I tried to find an answer to this and can find nothing. Apparently I’m the first idiot to let his laptop die during an upload. Anyone have any advice, I’m sort of stuck like chuck for now.
Mr2bl326

Re: Laptop died during upload!! Car useless

Post by Mr2bl326 »

Forgot to add, won’t even let me connect to the ECU and redo upload, when I connect to OBDII and try to upload it won’t connect.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

With everything plugged in and the ignition in the on position, go to the Help menu and click on “send feedback”. Include a detailed description of the issue.
Mr2bl326

Post by Mr2bl326 »

Thanks I’ll try that
Mr2bl326

Post by Mr2bl326 »

Did a “feedback” to Hondata directly, Matt responded almost immediately and exchanged prompt emails with me till the problem was solved, what a life saver!!! So impressed with customer service! Hondata customer for life!