Can Datalogger and Romeditor connect at the same time?

HondaLogger datalogging software questions and answers.
shinociv

Can Datalogger and Romeditor connect at the same time?

Post by shinociv »

I can get either datalogger or Romeditor to connect but not both at the same time. Anybody know if this is posible?

Also I get datalogging errors when I am recording in either Datalogger or Romeditor, is there anybody who knows what causes(or how to fix) these errors? I get errors with either my Keyspan High Speed USB to Serial adapter or my normal non High Speed Keyspan USB to Serial adapter.

Thanks
turbosi92

Re: Can Datalogger and Romeditor connect at the same time?

Post by turbosi92 »

shinociv wrote:I can get either datalogger or Romeditor to connect but not both at the same time. Anybody know if this is posible?

Also I get datalogging errors when I am recording in either Datalogger or Romeditor, is there anybody who knows what causes(or how to fix) these errors? I get errors with either my Keyspan High Speed USB to Serial adapter or my normal non High Speed Keyspan USB to Serial adapter.

Thanks
You can only connect 1 at a time.

This should fix your other problem.
http://hondata.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=428
shinociv

Post by shinociv »

I only get 1 datalog error, so it doesn't disconnect
It only messes up my recordings,
I recorded a drive today and for fifteen seconds while I was recording all my datalogging numbers froze

Has anybody else seen this, I'm running an S200, my laptop is a 1.5 GH Celeron with Win XP,
TorinF

Post by TorinF »

I am having the same problem. Only with Hondalogger. It will freeze and not record anything.

Doug just emailed me and said to shut off real time updating. I have not tried this yet.

give it a try and let us know if that solves the issue please.