iOS app bug fix request

Furble

iOS app bug fix request

Post by Furble »

I assume it’s not only me but the iOS app will never reconnect to to my s300 v3 without a force close of the app first. It’s just annoying and seems like something that could and should be fixed if this app is being maintained. What I have to do to work with the app is when I shut off the car I need to force close the app (double click then swipe it away) so that next time I start the car it will be a fresh start on the app. This works but it’s just annoying. Same goes if for whatever reason it loses connection with the ecu while driving. In that case have to double tap, swipe away, then restart the app and it will reconnect. It won’t reconnect on it’s own.

I’m using the latest version of iOS and the app at this point and the bug is still there. Previously I was using a very old iOS and didn’t mention it because I figured it was my old iOS. Now I’m all up to date and it’s no different. My s300 is running the latest firmware as well but I can confirm the problem also existed when connecting with the previous firmware.