Hondata Mobile App

Inch7706

Hondata Mobile App

Post by Inch7706 »

Hello,

I am having difficulty setting up a custom analog sensor, and reading the analog input on the mobile app. The sensors are only reading a nominal voltage. How do you adjust the graph to set units and scale the voltage to a numerical value?

Thank you
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Hondata Mobile App

Post by Spunkster »

What Hondata system are you using?

Can you see the analog inputs properly when datalogging in the Hondata software?
Inch7706

Post by Inch7706 »

We are running a Hondata s300 v3 ECU on a turbocharged D16y8. The sensors we have wired in are a Delphi fluid temp sensor, and a Linear 0-100psi pressure transducer. These are running to monitor oil temperature and pressure.

When plugging into Hondata software on a laptop, the sensors are scaled and outputting the correct values, and changing with time. However when connecting to the new android Hondata app over bluetooth, the sensors aren't able to be scaled and are just reading constant voltages. The voltages flicker so I believe it is reading something. But it doesn't change over time as the engine warms up or builds oil pressure.

I will be working on the car tonight and can get screenshots if it is helpful?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

I'm sorry, but this is not something that will be possible.
Inch7706

Post by Inch7706 »

Hello,

Could you elaborate why this is not possible? Is this an app limitation or a hardware limitation?

Thanks
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

The android app does not have the calibration. It does not know what the conversion is for the analog inputs.
Hondata