ethanol not reading on the new cars added with flex fuel

Post Reply
Jun43
Posts: 251
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:59 pm

ethanol not reading on the new cars added with flex fuel

Post by Jun43 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:52 am

ethanol not reading on the 10th gen civics

User avatar
Hondata
Site Admin
Posts: 8729
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2002 12:13 pm
Location: Torrance, CA
Contact:

Re: ethanol not reading on the new cars added with flex fuel

Post by Hondata » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:30 am

Does the sensor not show up or is it 0%? Do you have the sensor wired in?
Hondata

Jun43
Posts: 251
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:59 pm

Re: ethanol not reading on the new cars added with flex fuel

Post by Jun43 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:41 am

Hondata wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:30 am
Does the sensor not show up or is it 0%? Do you have the sensor wired in?
Yes, I's been installed for a few weeks
Sensor does not show up and on the display section( computer monitor green icon) it shows it as None and 0. This is for the phone app and not the FlashPro manager software. FlashPro manager reads it fine

integraguy041
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:56 pm
Contact:

Re: ethanol not reading on the new cars added with flex fuel

Post by integraguy041 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:13 pm

Same here on the app.
Reads as zero, but on computer reads correct

Jun43
Posts: 251
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:59 pm

Re: ethanol not reading on the new cars added with flex fuel

Post by Jun43 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:17 pm

integraguy041 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:13 pm
Same here on the app.
Reads as zero, but on computer reads correct
The app needs to be updated. I don't know when they are updating it but they are planning to update it

integraguy041
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:56 pm
Contact:

Re: ethanol not reading on the new cars added with flex fuel

Post by integraguy041 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:19 pm

Jun43 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:17 pm
integraguy041 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:13 pm
Same here on the app.
Reads as zero, but on computer reads correct
The app needs to be updated. I don't know when they are updating it but they are planning to update it
Oh ok good. Hope they can add knock count to the display list as well.

Jun43
Posts: 251
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:59 pm

Re: ethanol not reading on the new cars added with flex fuel

Post by Jun43 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:24 pm

integraguy041 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:19 pm
Jun43 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:17 pm
integraguy041 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:13 pm
Same here on the app.
Reads as zero, but on computer reads correct
The app needs to be updated. I don't know when they are updating it but they are planning to update it
Oh ok good. Hope they can add knock count to the display list as well.
knock control will be added.
Knock count doesnt meant anything on this

integraguy041
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:56 pm
Contact:

Re: ethanol not reading on the new cars added with flex fuel

Post by integraguy041 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:36 pm

Jun43 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:24 pm
integraguy041 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:19 pm
Jun43 wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:17 pm


The app needs to be updated. I don't know when they are updating it but they are planning to update it
Oh ok good. Hope they can add knock count to the display list as well.
knock control will be added.
Knock count doesnt meant anything on this
Yes that's what I meant.
Fat fingered that one

Post Reply