Issues with Beta...

2007-2008 Fit
afour_astro

Issues with Beta...

Post by afour_astro »

I received my latest retune from my tuner after changing and adding parts. I updated to v1.6.3 and get the shared At/Mt deal and the tune will not upload to ecu. I then read that the beta fixed that and then was able to upload the latest tune. Now, I did a data log this morning on the way to work and it is garbage. This was a "on the box datalog". I can get it to open but am not seeing anything. I did see new firmware get installed when I installed the beta software. Anyone else have this going on. I have emailed log and calibration to support@hondata.com. I did notice that the filesize for the datalog is only 457 bytes. It should be a meg or so.

Thanks
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: Issues with Beta...

Post by Hondata »

What exact version are you using? Have you uploaded using that version? If still having problems, use the 'Send Support Information' function.
Hondata
afour_astro

Post by afour_astro »

Latest beta. 1.8.2

I was unable to load cal with 1.6.3 on my AT Fit with KWHB setup. Got a mixed cal error. I read that there is a bug in the software and the latest beta addressed it. I was able to upload. I have done some more datalogs, but have not had a chance to try to download them on my laptop.
afour_astro

Post by afour_astro »

dataloging has seemed to remedy itself. I guess is was just a corrupt file. It showed as a larger file on FP, but empty when downloaded.