Plx Wide-band ecu pin output reference

2007-2008 Fit
lakia5524

Plx Wide-band ecu pin output reference

Post by lakia5524 »

Has any one with the fit done this for tuning to compare air fuel ratios ?

my biggest concern is for example if I disable my ECT2 sensor on the flashpro and remove the ecu output pin and wide band input to this it will still read with is disabled ?

Can this be wire tapped to the output wire instead of strait to the ecu ect2 pin?

any help would be great thanks
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Plx Wide-band ecu pin output reference

Post by Spunkster »

What output wire are you referring to? You cannot use any outputs on the ECU, you must use an input, or it cannot read the signal from the wideband.
lakia5524

Post by lakia5524 »

would you be able to provide any of the pinout terminals numbers?
kraftwerksfit

Post by kraftwerksfit »

lakia5524, I'm sure you got this figured out by now but yes disable the source you wish to input your WB analog output to the ECU input into, this way the signal is only showing in the datalog and not utilized by the ECU. As for a Hondata REP, can we get the ECU pins listed for the source please like all the other vehicles have on the flashpro help section (FIT isn't even listed), planning to use the EGR input pin I see in flashpro under WB input signal as my source but need the ECU pin info. Also is there a reason 4 pins at a price of $5 costs $23 to ship over to your neighboring state? There must be a more reasonably priced source for the single pin I would need? Worst case can't I just cut the harness wire at the ECU connection and splice into it for now?
kraftwerksfit

Post by kraftwerksfit »

Hondata Rep, going through the service manual this is what I see for EGR 6pin connector:function name/(wire color)/ECM connector location.

123 <-This would represent the 6PIN as it is shown in the service manual
4/6

1=EGRP/(WHT/BLK)/B12
2=SG2/(GRN/BLK)/A23
3=VCC2/(YEL/BLU)/A20
4=EGR/(PNK)/B16
6=PG1/(BLK)/G101

SO, if I plan you use analog input for WB EGRL option (EGR lift) in Hondata, would I wire into ECM connection B16 as the input for logging???
kraftwerksfit

Post by kraftwerksfit »

kraftwerksfit wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:18 pm Hondata Rep, going through the service manual this is what I see for EGR 6pin connector:function name/(wire color)/ECM connector location.

4/6

1=EGRP/(WHT/BLK)/B12
2=SG2/(GRN/BLK)/A23
3=VCC2/(YEL/BLU)/A20
4=EGR/(PNK)/B16
6=PG1/(BLK)/G101

SO, if I plan to use analog input for WB EGRL option (EGR lift) in Hondata, would I wire into ECM connection B16 as the input for logging???
I should clarify what I'm intending to do here, I do not plan on running the WB for longer than need be, I simply want to log the WB against the Hondata display for "AFR corrected" and edit the conversion to sync them to the exact AFR readings then I can remove the physical WB from the car and use the "AFR corrected" in its place while analyzing datalogs in the future. Having said that and not wanting the WB for more than a day or so in the car, couldn't I just male pin the analog out and ground wire from the WB straight the 6pin harness that I have removed from the EGR right now? Analog input to pin 4 and ground to pin 6 correct?
kraftwerksfit

Post by kraftwerksfit »

kraftwerksfit wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:18 pm Hondata Rep, going through the service manual this is what I see for EGR 6pin connector:function name/(wire color)/ECM connector location.

4/6

1=EGRP/(WHT/BLK)/B12
2=SG2/(GRN/BLK)/A23
3=VCC2/(YEL/BLU)/A20
4=EGR/(PNK)/B16
6=PG1/(BLK)/G101
Just an update for those that wish to LOG WB data through the EGR connector, you will pin to option 1=EGRP/(WHT/BLK)/B12 and ground to the main wiring harness ground point located on the head, with this I needed no voltage correction factor in the software to record datalog readings VS the actual AEM WB gauge reading.👍