2015 si coupe basemap

2012+ US/Canadian Civic Si / 2013+ ILX
Shanebuilt

Re: 2015 si coupe basemap

Post by Shanebuilt »

EFICU wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:18 am
Shanebuilt wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:02 am V9 log seemed good, got some cruising and some spirited driving in there with ac off this time lol
Alright, we might be there. That one looked really good. I made a couple small adjustments, nothing major. The compensation changes from the last revision helped it a lot. The intake temps were still warm, but nothing you can do really with the short ram. We just have to make the best of it. When you get to the cooler months, it will really wake up.

Do you have their short ram that goes back towards the back of the engine, or the one that goes forward behind the headlight?

Here is the next one, we'll see how it looks. We might be there!

Shanebuilt.SD.Rev10 (Blended)(Vtec4300).fpcal
one that goes towards back of motor sadly thats probably were the high iat's are coming into play
Shanebuilt

Post by Shanebuilt »

EFICU wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:18 am
Shanebuilt wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:02 am V9 log seemed good, got some cruising and some spirited driving in there with ac off this time lol
Alright, we might be there. That one looked really good. I made a couple small adjustments, nothing major. The compensation changes from the last revision helped it a lot. The intake temps were still warm, but nothing you can do really with the short ram. We just have to make the best of it. When you get to the cooler months, it will really wake up.

Do you have their short ram that goes back towards the back of the engine, or the one that goes forward behind the headlight?

Here is the next one, we'll see how it looks. We might be there!

Shanebuilt.SD.Rev10 (Blended)(Vtec4300).fpcal
Got V10 for you! some crusing, wot 3rd gear pull, and some spirited driving
Attachments
datalog0010.fpdl
(3.6 MiB) Downloaded 72 times
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Shanebuilt wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:18 pm Got V10 for you! some crusing, wot 3rd gear pull, and some spirited driving
Looks really good. Those changes worked well, everything looks good. I made tiny fuel adjustment in the final version. If yuou're happy with it, it looks good to go. I would still like for you to make a datalog on Tuesday and another one on Friday if you don't mind. I like to make sure it's good to go over multiple days to make sure everything is consistent. Use Rev11 moving forward, and send me the datalogs when you make them this coming week. If possible, in those datalog, make your normal third gear pull and also a pull or two in fourth gear from 3000-6000rpm so we can make sure it doesn't knock in fourth gear.

I also ran your best run through the Virtual Dyno in case you were curious at all. I'll attach the chart below. Take it with a grain of salt, could be a little high, could be a little low, it's just a vague reference. A video on YouTube shows similar mods making 197hp and 169tq, so we should be fairly close to that with your chart showing 191hp 165tq. With a DP for sure though it would pick up with some tuning modifications. So if you do add a DP, or go with a different intake, some changes would be needed to take advantage of those two things. But it's an easy clean up if you ever want help with it. Sorry we couldn't get more out of it, there is only so much we can do with the IATs as high as they are.
Shanebuilt Virtual Dyno.jpg
Shanebuilt Virtual Dyno.jpg (99.69 KiB) Viewed 1174 times
Attachments
Shanebuilt.SD.Rev11 (Blended)(Vtec4300).fpcal
(22.43 KiB) Downloaded 86 times
Shanebuilt

Post by Shanebuilt »

EFICU wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:09 pm
Shanebuilt wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:18 pm Got V10 for you! some crusing, wot 3rd gear pull, and some spirited driving
Looks really good. Those changes worked well, everything looks good. I made tiny fuel adjustment in the final version. If yuou're happy with it, it looks good to go. I would still like for you to make a datalog on Tuesday and another one on Friday if you don't mind. I like to make sure it's good to go over multiple days to make sure everything is consistent. Use Rev11 moving forward, and send me the datalogs when you make them this coming week. If possible, in those datalog, make your normal third gear pull and also a pull or two in fourth gear from 3000-6000rpm so we can make sure it doesn't knock in fourth gear.

I also ran your best run through the Virtual Dyno in case you were curious at all. I'll attach the chart below. Take it with a grain of salt, could be a little high, could be a little low, it's just a vague reference. A video on YouTube shows similar mods making 197hp and 169tq, so we should be fairly close to that with your chart showing 191hp 165tq. With a DP for sure though it would pick up with some tuning modifications. So if you do add a DP, or go with a different intake, some changes would be needed to take advantage of those two things. But it's an easy clean up if you ever want help with it. Sorry we couldn't get more out of it, there is only so much we can do with the IATs as high as they are.

Shanebuilt Virtual Dyno.jpg
Here's that log feels pretty good forsure with temps today, got some good pulls in 3rd and some other gears, ill grab another log tonight when it cools down also!
Attachments
datalog0013.fpdl
(3.58 MiB) Downloaded 72 times
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Looks good. We'll see what it looks like in cooler weather if you're able to make a datalog then.
Shanebuilt

Post by Shanebuilt »

EFICU wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:59 pm Looks good. We'll see what it looks like in cooler weather if you're able to make a datalog then.
Hey man, deleted the cat and did a little intake mod could I send you a log see what we can do with a revision?
Shanebuilt

Post by Shanebuilt »

EFICU wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:59 pm Looks good. We'll see what it looks like in cooler weather if you're able to make a datalog then.
Here's a data log couple wot pulls in different gears and some normal and spirited driving
It now has no cat and a little different intake so it probably could use some tweaking appreciate it!!
Attachments
datalog0015.fpdl
(5.43 MiB) Downloaded 49 times
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Can you give me some more info on the new setup, seems as though the part throttle trims have gone a little rich, but the WOT fueling isn't too far off. Let me know a little more about what you did the the intake and the car delete, is it a DP or just deleted the cat?
Shanebuilt

Post by Shanebuilt »

EFICU wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:45 pm Can you give me some more info on the new setup, seems as though the part throttle trims have gone a little rich, but the WOT fueling isn't too far off. Let me know a little more about what you did the the intake and the car delete, is it a DP or just deleted the cat?
Just deleted cat no downpipe and moved the intake to try an get some colder air
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Okay. Yeah I went in and made a few adjustments, go ahead and take this one for a spin when you can and we will see how it looks. I also made a few other changes around the file to catch up to some of the things I do now.
Shanebuilt.SD.Rev12 (Blended)(Vtec4300).fpcal
(22.53 KiB) Downloaded 57 times
Shanebuilt

Post by Shanebuilt »

EFICU wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:58 pm Okay. Yeah I went in and made a few adjustments, go ahead and take this one for a spin when you can and we will see how it looks. I also made a few other changes around the file to catch up to some of the things I do now.

Shanebuilt.SD.Rev12 (Blended)(Vtec4300).fpcal
felt pretty good, here's the log couple wot pulls and driving
Attachments
datalog0016.fpdl
(5.03 MiB) Downloaded 52 times
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Looks pretty good. The fuel stuff is just about dead on. I made some changes for the knock. Give this one a drive when you can.
Shanebuilt.SD.Rev13 (Blended)(Vtec4300).fpcal
(22.61 KiB) Downloaded 64 times
Shanebuilt

Post by Shanebuilt »

EFICU wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:54 pm Looks pretty good. The fuel stuff is just about dead on. I made some changes for the knock. Give this one a drive when you can.

Shanebuilt.SD.Rev13 (Blended)(Vtec4300).fpcal
About to throw on a rbc and a bigger throttle body, good to run the same tune an just send you logs to revise?
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Unfortunately no, it will need a complete retune as the RBC changes everything in the tune. I'll have to put together a starting file for you and go back through everything. Are you still thinking about adding a DP?

When are you planning to install the RBC?
Shanebuilt

Post by Shanebuilt »

EFICU wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:27 pm Unfortunately no, it will need a complete retune as the RBC changes everything in the tune. I'll have to put together a starting file for you and go back through everything. Are you still thinking about adding a DP?

When are you planning to install the RBC?
Throwing rbc on this weekend, staying with just the gutted DP for now until I get the spare money to buy one. Anyway you could send that file over so i have it when I do it an I can log from there