Rev Hang

2012+ US/Canadian Civic Si / 2013+ ILX
dcf1ver

Rev Hang

Post by dcf1ver »

How do I reduce the rev hang on my '12 Si?(bone stock)
Is there an option to select in Flashpro or is it one of the calibration files? If so does anyone know which one it is?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Rev Hang

Post by Spunkster »

Have you read the info in the help file: https://www.hondata.com/help/flashpro/r ... rev%2Bhang
dcf1ver

Post by dcf1ver »

I did.

I dont even know how to get to the screen pictured. I looked all over. Thats why I made a thread.
dcf1ver

Post by dcf1ver »

Found it. For some reason when I clicked on Calibrations,nothing happened. I just got a blank screen. I had to close and reopen the program.

So after I uncheck the rev hang box, what do I do?
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Nothing else you need to do. Just save the calibration and upload it to the ECU to remove the rev hang.
sekngen

Post by sekngen »

Is the disable rev-hang option available in the CARB version? I read the help document but it doesn't mention whether or not it's left out so I'm assuming it's included in the CARB version.

I only have a K&N SRI and a FKX (13' Si) so I want to take advantage of those small mods even if it's not custom to my exact vehicle. The car seems to run fine as is, but I would hope one of the base maps would optimize it a bit at least.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

You cannot disable rev hang on a CARB calibration as it will effect emissions.
MorsusMihi

Post by MorsusMihi »

you can also adjust the fuel cut off time for each gear that drops the RPM lower aswell,

Message me and i can help you with it, I prefer mine a little fast but some fine it to aggressive