connecting flash pro to hondata app

2012+ US/Canadian Civic Si / 2013+ ILX
fg4justin

connecting flash pro to hondata app

Post by fg4justin »

I just got a flash pro for my 2015 si and i downloaded a basemap tune to my car.I also purchased the hondata app on my iphone, when i try to connect my flash pro to my phone it doesnt work i turned on my bluetooth like the apps says to do and still nothing it just keeps searching.If anyone knows what to do please help me! thank you
EFICU

Re: connecting flash pro to hondata app

Post by EFICU »

Which version iPhone do you have?

Have you downloaded the free version to see if it connects then?

For me personally, I have had issues with my iPhone 11 with the pay for version of the app. Could just be my phone, but it is something I've noticed. With my iPhone X I don't have the issue, or with the free app.
fg4justin

Post by fg4justin »

I have the iPhone 11 to and where do I get the free Hondata app from ?
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Sorry, it looks like they removed the free app from the app store. It used to be called Hondata Mobile, looks like the current versions are all pay apps.

Sometimes if you disconnect and reconnect the obd II cable it finds the connection for bluetooth. My iPhone 11 will connect, but loses the connection soon after in most cases. I'm guessing you've tried resetting your bluetooth on your phone by toggling it on and off, and also restarted your phone and tried again?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Open FlashPro manager and click the FlashPro button at the top and then click on the Bluetooth tab and change your pin number then try to connect.