RDX injector tuning question

2012+ US/Canadian Civic Si / 2013+ ILX
Bjohn118

RDX injector tuning question

Post by Bjohn118 »

Hello I am getting ready to do an rbc swap on a 2012 Honda civic si current mods are a skunk2 col air intake and full skunk 2 manifold back exhaust. I am considering doing the injector adapters or the rdx injectors but I'm unsure if the base map provided for my car with a cold air intake exhaust and rbc swap will work with these injectors. I have never tuned a car so I don't really know how to tune for injector changes and I have just been using the base map for my current setup all along because there are no tuners near me either. any advice will be appreciated, thanks.
EFICU

Re: RDX injector tuning question

Post by EFICU »

What is your reasoning for upgrading injectors?

I don’t believe there is a basemap from Hondata for RDX injectors and an RBC. The RDX injectors should be fairly easy to set up though. Which injectors are you thinking about getting if not RDX’s?

If you want some help tuning the car as it is right now let me know.
Bjohn118

Re: RDX injector tuning question

Post by Bjohn118 »

EFICU wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:22 pm What is your reasoning for upgrading injectors?

I don’t believe there is a basemap from Hondata for RDX injectors and an RBC. The RDX injectors should be fairly easy to set up though. Which injectors are you thinking about getting if not RDX’s?

If you want some help tuning the car as it is right now let me know.
Hey sorry it took so long for me to get back i had some medical issues come up. I ended up just putting it back together with stock manifold and stock injectors so the mods i have are the skunk 2 megapower rr and also a skunk 2 cai. If you could help me learn to fine tune the car that would be amazing because im currently just using a base map.