Hondata update 2.4.5.0 problems

2012+ US/Canadian Civic Si / 2013+ ILX
woahitsdanny

Hondata update 2.4.5.0 problems

Post by woahitsdanny »

Hey guys.I have a 2012 Honda Civic SI and just updated to version 2.4.5.0. however I only have half of the features which are the adjustable launch control and the tach upload progress feature. I can't get the cruise control lambda to display no matter what buttons I press on the steering wheel(even with clutch pedal pressed down). However my main issue seems to be with the no lift shift feature. I checked the box in flash pro for no lift shift and left it at 80% tb engagement and 6k minimum engagement but instead it limits my WOT rev limit to 6k even though my actual redline is at 7300. I can still rev past 6k at idle though. This would happen at whatever value I set in for the minimum rpm engagement. I was wondering if anyone else was having this issue? As far I know, only another local 8thgen has this exact same issue as me.
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: Hondata update 2.4.5.0 problems

Post by Hondata »

Update your software. These problems were fixed in 2.4.8
Hondata
woahitsdanny

Post by woahitsdanny »

I just did the update today and I got the cruise control lambda display feature however the full throttle shift seems to still be doing the same thing.
pepperdanky

Post by pepperdanky »

Your clutch switch (at the top of the pedal) may need to be adjusted.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Set the full throttle shift rpm to 4000 and throttle to 1%. When driving if you get a 4000 rpm limiter then it is the clutch switch.
Also you can press the cancel button at idle with the clutch up. If it shows the launch rpm then same problem.
Hondata