Car won't start after returning to stock

2012+ US/Canadian Civic Si / 2013+ ILX
the dude

Car won't start after returning to stock

Post by the dude »

So I took off all my mods and after loading the "return to stock" calibration, I can't get my car to start. I Had swapped to with gen injectors to run the RBC. In doing so, I spliced and soldered the wiring. Could I be overlooking something on that end? When I reconnected the injectors, I made sure all the wires connected the same way. Could I have a bad connection in the injectors? Is there a step I'm missing in the return to stock programming? I don't know...
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Car won't start after returning to stock

Post by Spunkster »

There is no setup for the return to stock. I'm not sure what you mean by gen injectors. Has the vehicle been returned to stock?
the dude

Post by the dude »

Sorry, I had swapped to the 8th gen injectors when I ran the rbc. But soldered back in the clips for my 9th gen injectors now. So yes, I have removed a PRL CAI, RBC w j37 TB and 9th gen injectors, and full race DP. I guess I'm just gonna tow to the stealership and let them figure it out. I'm not worried about warranty. Is there anything else the dealer would need to know about the flash pro or anything if I've done the return to stock cal???
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

After you have returned to stock go ahead and unlock the FlashPro incase you have damaged the ECU and has to be replaced.