2014 civic si

93hatchback

2014 civic si

Post by 93hatchback »

hey does anyone have a base map for a 2014 civic si with intake and exhaust that has worked good for them
EFICU

Re: 2014 civic si

Post by EFICU »

93hatchback wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:07 pm hey does anyone have a base map for a 2014 civic si with intake and exhaust that has worked good for them
I think you might have posted this in the wrong sub-forum. Are you looking for tuning help, or are you trying to work with traction control? If you'd like some tuning help, let me know and we can see what we can do.
93hatchback

Post by 93hatchback »

im looking for a tune im sry im still trying to figure all this stuff out
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

93hatchback wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:59 am im looking for a tune im sry im still trying to figure all this stuff out
You’re all good, I just wanted to make sure you got help if you needed it. Are you planning on running your current setup for a whole, or do you have plans soon to add anything?

It can be difficult to get a basemap perfect on the first shot. They all need adjustments to get them dialed. What intake do you have on the car?
93hatchback

Post by 93hatchback »

i have a takeda polished stage 2 si pro dry s intake im currently using the reflash but want to get more of a gain in power an possible a little crack an poping when i drive i am alil familiar with messing with the tables because i once had s300 on my 92 si an was able to put tunes on a bunch of my buddys civics but that was yrs ago im alil rusty
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

93hatchback wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:42 pm i have a takeda polished stage 2 si pro dry s intake im currently using the reflash but want to get more of a gain in power an possible a little crack an poping when i drive i am alil familiar with messing with the tables because i once had s300 on my 92 si an was able to put tunes on a bunch of my buddys civics but that was yrs ago im alil rusty
Gotcha. Yeah you can definitely pick up some performance for sure. You won't be able to get much as far as pops and cracks, with the stock cat you can't do the pops and cracks type tuning, but you might get a few between shifts and what not.

So if you haven't tuned newer stuff, you'll have 5 cam angle tables that should be tuned for your car to make a complete tune. To tune it the right way usually takes about 10-12 revisions to get it right. If you don't have the time to make a lot of datalogs and revisions, we can use a completed file and make the necessary changes for your car. Usually this can be done in 5-7 revisions or so. If you're planning on running this setup for a while I would recommend the long route so it's all dialed for your car. If you plan to add a downpipe in a month or something, it might be better to do the quick route and then spend the time to do it the long route when you get that done.

Let me know if you want some help with it, and if so, which route you want to go on tuning it.
93hatchback

Post by 93hatchback »

yes i would appreciate alil help i was going to get a down pipe but honestly i think it would be better to just swap the head in the near future due to the fact it only has one port on the exhaust side witch i think is a dumd design i could send u some datalogs if u could help or take a look at them im not getting much gain or any with the reflash
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

93hatchback wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:29 pm yes i would appreciate alil help i was going to get a down pipe but honestly i think it would be better to just swap the head in the near future due to the fact it only has one port on the exhaust side witch i think is a dumd design i could send u some datalogs if u could help or take a look at them im not getting much gain or any with the reflash
Sounds good. Go ahead and post a datalog you have that is close to 20 minutes or more if possible, and also your calibration you're running so I can look it over. I will PM you my email address just in case the datalog is too big to load on here.