No Signal Output from Traction Controll Unit

Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: No Signal Output from Traction Controll Unit

Post by Spunkster »

It sounds like you need to properly calibrate the number of pulses per mile for your tire sizes. once done the number should all be slightly different.
Renko

Post by Renko »

I have it already done. I made tests with different pulses calibration. It was slightly different, but the same issue.
I'm using km/h. The calibration must be in mile? Do you mix up mile and km/h? That won't be easy for customer handling.
Renko

Post by Renko »

I will go to to the race track only to find the traction control issue. I need your support and an step by step plan from your side. It is not very helpful to get Infos from weekend to weekend.
Renko

Post by Renko »

Do you have a answer for me? I go to the track this Saturday to find out the tc issue. I need your help and the step by step plan. Thanks for supporting me
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

With the last datalogs we see one wheel reading half what it should and another wheel not reading at all. You need to fix that problem first.
Hondata
Renko

Post by Renko »

I see al wheel sensors on the datalog, even on the car lift can I reed al sensors each one separate.
If you can see which one is not working, tell me that.
Attachments
Datalog TC.PNG
Datalog TC.PNG (46.56 KiB) Viewed 13574 times
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Out of the last batch of datalogs you posted some of the wheel speeds are not working in them.

I'm not sure what the exact problem is. If I try your calibration here in a vehicle it works ok. It is difficult to remotely diagnose beyond that, because what you need to do is reset the calibration and try things until you narrow the problem down.

My rule is if you can see a problem, fix it before moving on. In this case, if there are inconsistent wheel speeds, so find and fix those problems first before looking at the slip%.
Hondata
Renko

Post by Renko »

One of the calibration was on the car lift to do some test's for reading the wheel speed sensors. Thats the reason why the rear wheel sensor are not sending a signal in one of the calibration.
I did upload different calbration. It was always the same problem. Can it be a harware probleme for examble the the dash switch?
Now its winter time, difficult to make some test.
How look the problem if you had ones the pc not over the k-pro, just connected on the singel software solution?