ELD input

Yungone501

ELD input

Post by Yungone501 »

Wanted to know if the ELD pin can be used with the traction control settings in FlashPro WITHOUT having a traction control system? In other words, does FlashPro require the Traction Control to be purchased and installed to enable the settings in the calibration?

Thanks.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: ELD input

Post by Spunkster »

You must purchase traction control to be able to use it. If you try without purchasing it, you will only cause problems for yourself.
Yungone501

Post by Yungone501 »

Spunkster wrote:You must purchase traction control to be able to use it. If you try without purchasing it, you will only cause problems for yourself.
I'm running FlashPro for the 07 TL-S and need some sort of method to give me some pretty gnarly ignition retard for an anti lag setup I plan on using. I have an AEM FIC-6 but would much rather have the ability to use the factory ECM to perform this task. Firstly, is there ANY method I can use in FlashPro that will allow this (was hoping the ELD input) and if not, is this something you guys can customize the ECM to do using either the ELD or ECT 2 circuits? Thanks for the assistance.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

I'm sorry, but this is not something that is possible.
Yungone501

Post by Yungone501 »

Thank you.