Flat shift on CRZ

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2010 CR-Z (US, Euro & Asia)
Matt Dex

Flat shift on CRZ

Post by Matt Dex »

Is it possible to do flat shifting on crz?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Flat shift on CRZ

Post by Spunkster »

I'm sorry, but that is not an option on the CRZ.
Matt Dex

Post by Matt Dex »

Is there a plan for it. Or it is just cannot.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

There is no plan for additional options on the CRZ at this time. I do not know if this is possible.
Matt Dex

Post by Matt Dex »

After 8 years, I believe we will see more and more crz being abuse with heavy mods. It is less 'sport hybrid' by now than it was. In my opinion, Hondata should provide more modification option to this car allowing the car to be mod to max. Please consider.
_Y_R_O_J_

Post by _Y_R_O_J_ »

Matt Dex wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:51 pm After 8 years, I believe we will see more and more crz being abuse with heavy mods. It is less 'sport hybrid' by now than it was. In my opinion, Hondata should provide more modification option to this car allowing the car to be mod to max. Please consider.
i agreee!
Matt Dex

Post by Matt Dex »

Is there any update on flat shift. With most performance car come out with dual clutch manual/auto box and many of other tuning device offering this feature in their product for manual car, it is quite frustrating not to have that with Hondata. As I know it is available on some model. Hope it is a possible thing with CRZ. I do believe we do have more high performance CRZ nowadays. I am still a fan of LEA15 as I believe it can provide a good output with correct mod.