Upgraded throttle body

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2007-2008 US TSX
Undefined4door

Upgraded throttle body

Post by Undefined4door »

what big bore throttle body is recommended for the tsx? I have been reading about the voltage difference required for the j37 tb causing issues. Is this the case with ktuned and grams?
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: Upgraded throttle body

Post by Hondata »

Hondata
sirsrey96

Post by sirsrey96 »

I actually just bought the Grams Performance 72mm TB For my 08 bone stock tsx and K&n intake and it’s just been giving me problems. It runs and drives but there’s the idling issue that I can’t get around. It rough idles and when I drive around for 20 minutes and come to a stop, the engine just stalls. Happened to me like 5 times already. Also been getting random CEL codes. All having to do with the throttle body p2101 and another code (forgot which exactly) associated with TB plate. Im very new to using flash pro so looking to see if I can fix the issue changing a/f ratio. But for now I put in the OEM Tb and it’s been running fine since. But yeah that’s just my feedback on the Grams TB lol
Undefined4door

Post by Undefined4door »

Thanks for the review good to know, been running with the stock throttle body again for awhile no issues since, power feels the same, just throttle sensitivity felt alot better with the j37.