Flashpro Not Locking to ECU anymore

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2007-2008 US TSX
eroc_85

Flashpro Not Locking to ECU anymore

Post by eroc_85 »

Okay so I have a 2013 Acura TSX Wagon with ECU 37820 -RL5-A63 which is supported by Hondata according to their ecu compability check. I was successfully able to lock it to my ecu months ago and even last week I was able to successfully upload a calibration..Here is where the issue begins....

I needed to upload a new basemap as I am currently doing a etune. All is well until Flashpro asks me to download a newer version. No problem...so I go ahead and do that.

I then go ahead and try to upload my new calibration and I keep getting an error message that Flashpro is "Unknown". So i read this is a common thing so I try to reset the ecu and make sure all my grounds and such are fine. All is well but still no luck in getting my ecu to read.

Finally I use an old laptop that does not have the updated flashpro and attempt to return my ecu back to stock..Okay So I am able to do that, atleast I think so. I unlock the flashpro from my car so that I can start over fresh. I attempt to lock it to my car again and nothing..I get an error message that it is not compatible with 37805-RL5-A570. So now under the ecu calibration it reads 37805-RL5-A570. So two concerns...one I cant lock it to my ecu and second why does it read another ecu #. My ecu is 37820-RL5-A63.

I emailed support but havent gotten very far..I was just told that this is a software issue and that I need to wait for the new release and that it could take weeks. So what am I to do in the meantime? I cant drive the car as is.