Anyone successfully recording Wideband voltage on Flashpro?

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2007-2008 US TSX
ssjoeboe9

Anyone successfully recording Wideband voltage on Flashpro?

Post by ssjoeboe9 »

I know there is an option to record wideband input from an existing harness.. i.e SO2, EGRL, ECT2, ELD. My plan was to hook up my prosport EVO wideband to the S02 since thats the bung Im going to be installing my wideband sensor in, but it looks like we only have the option to select ELD-Electrical Load for wideband input?

So I guess I'm trying to figure out if anyone has done it yet on a CU2 (2009-2010 TSX) and if they have any advice on how to wire it correctly.

Also, I assume that once it is wired correctly and ELD is the selected wideband input then the "Wideband(:1)" sensor on the the "Flashpro Display" will read correctly?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Anyone successfully recording Wideband voltage on Flashp

Post by Spunkster »

ELD is your only input option. Once wired and the proper settings uploaded to the ECU you should be able to read it.
ssjoeboe9

Post by ssjoeboe9 »

So I have to disable ELD via flashpro? Or just select ELD as my wideband input and remove the factory pin and put my wideband wire in there. What about ground?

Also, with ELD disabled, won't my alternator charge the battery differently since the car doesn't know how much power is being drawn?? IDK just seems like using S02 sensor would be a lot easier.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

You do not have to disable the ELD, you just need to select it as the input source. This will not effect your battery voltage. As I am not familiar with the wideband you have I'm not sure exactly how the wideband itself needs to be wired. Switched power should be form the fuse box under the dash, and ground should be as described in the help file: http://www.hondata.com/help/flashpro/wi ... b=wideband
ssjoeboe9

Post by ssjoeboe9 »

Ok So I have been trying to find a Pin out for which connector/pin I need to use for my wideband and I am honestly really lost. ELD shows as terminal A in the fuse box located in my Engine bay, but this is just the fuse for ELD correct? I should be looking on ECM/PCM (also located in the engine bay). So this means I need to locate connector A.. but now which pin do I use??
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

It is ECU pin A24 and the help file will be updated for the next release.
ssjoeboe9

Post by ssjoeboe9 »

Great, thank you for providing that information.

If you could also provide a pinout diagram that would be awesome. OR if you could just tell me which page in the service manual has this information because I probably spent 2 hours pouring over both Engine and body electrical sections and could not find the pinout diagram.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

It is in the PGFMI section of the manual.