distributor

Hondata CPR (Coil Pack Retrofit) support
freezingmoon

distributor

Post by freezingmoon »

so with the cpr kit installed does the ignitor in the distributor still effect the ignition???
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: distributor

Post by Spunkster »

No it does not.
freezingmoon

Post by freezingmoon »

thanks, im having a really weird ignition issue that im trying to diagnose...its something that ive never experienced before and very difficult to describe other than a very random and sudden loss of power at any weher in the rpm range, almost feeling like a brief stall... no codes are thrown... been chasing my tail with it for a couple months now...
freezingmoon

Post by freezingmoon »

any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!
everything on this set up is brand new... no corners cut at all on the build, just cant figure out this weird glitch that i can only assume is ignition related...
thanks!
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Without the calibration and a datalog showing the problem it is impossible to speculate on what the issue is.
freezingmoon

Post by freezingmoon »

so if a make a datalog can i post it here and maybe u can help? how long of a log should i record? difficult thing is that the occurence is so random its not easy to know when it will happen, its very frustrating to say the least... thanks again for at least corresponding, much appreciated!
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

YOu must record the problem. You can always trim the datalog and just upload the section where the problem occurs.
freezingmoon

Post by freezingmoon »

ok thanks, i will record and post on here in a day or two... thanks so much!