Flashpro cannot open calibrations

FlashPro Manager software
latelifecrisis

Flashpro cannot open calibrations

Post by latelifecrisis »

FP Serial FP-S2K-US-31742 running FP 3.6.5.0

I have attached the Flashpro About screen print out.

The car recently had the cylinder head and short block replaced. ECU was not changed, but power to ECU was lost for several weeks. Also, ECU had been reset previously (after engine work a couple of times).

Previously, before the engine work I was able to open standard calibrations, open my custom calibrations, make calibration changes and upload them to Flashpro and to vehicle - no problems.

Now, I open flashpro, connect from laptop to car, turn ignition on and get all green checks in lower left corner but the icons for loading (opening) the standard calibrations and to open custom ones on the laptop are greyed out and don't work.

Per a previous post, I tried clearing DTCs (which there were none) and removing and reinstalling ECU fuse (third down from right in interior fuse box labelled BACKUP). No change - still cannot open any calibrations.

Help please.
Attachments
Flashpro about screen printout.jpg
Flashpro about screen printout.jpg (137.93 KiB) Viewed 1341 times
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Flashpro cannot open calibrations

Post by Spunkster »

Your software is out of date as it says at the top of the screen. You must update the software.

You can download from: https://www.hondata.com/software
latelifecrisis

Re: Flashpro cannot open calibrations

Post by latelifecrisis »

Thanks, that did fix the issue. I don't understand why I had to load a beta version to get it to run, but the latest production version wouldn't work...