FlashPro Manager software
Hondata
Site Admin

FlashProManager 3.6.6.0

Post by Hondata »

V3.6.6 (30 Oct 2020)
  • FlashPro password reset now sends a reset code to the owner email or phone
  • [2016+ Turbo Civic] Added boost by ethanol limit
  • [2016+ Turbo Civic] Added artificial knock disable for WOT as a modification
Download here

To recover the FlashPro security password you will no longer be sent the existing password. Rather you will be sent a reset code to either your email or phone that allows you to reset your password. This way the password does not leave the FlashPro. Make sure to check that your email and phone number are correct. International users should use the international calling prefix + and their country code.

The non-Si 10th gen Civic have a new modification which disables the artificial knock control increase above 5500 rpm. There is no downside or risk to enabling this modification (disabling the artificial increase) so we recommend everyone enables this modification. Some 2016 vehicles do not have this artificial knock control behavior so don't panic if your calibration does not have the modification shown - it already is disabled.
Hondata
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: FlashProManager 3.6.6.0

Post by Hondata »

Please only reply to this thread with issues & questions specific to the changes in this release. For all other problems start a new thread under the appropriate vehicle category.
Hondata
gcapraz

Re: FlashProManager 3.6.6.0

Post by gcapraz »

Dear Hondata,

I try it new softwares additional setting for civic 1.5t and i have some user experience maybe you can get some ideas.

1-) For artificial knock increasing disable setting. it works so good and cars has more power at the top end of rpms. Thats great for users like me.
2-) I always choose improved throttle reponse setting, but this time its so aggressive. at %0,5 tps it opens %5 throttle plate and %1 tps it opens %10-15 throttle plate. its soo agressive. %20tps you can get %50 throttle plate. Its not so useful for cvts. because with cvt also reads tps and if low tps, cvt does not upshifts so then turbo spools so early and makes whoossh sound so often.

Then i unselect that setting. it becomes normal.
3-) For maf scaling on each different types air filter kits. I have mishimoto air filter kit. i choose it but its also need to adjust it. i know hot to do maf scaling. its ok for my side. but for other users, car runs so low ltrim and short trim. it also run rich at WOT run.

i m very happy for using hondata. Hope you can understand what i tried to explain to you.