Ecu

FlashPro Manager software
david1966

Ecu

Post by david1966 »

Hi i bought a flash Pro about six months ago. I could not Lock it to my vehicle after a few emails and updates and a long wait finally I got it to Lock to my vehicle when I went to do first calibration it started to download and then told me to turn off the ignition I did that and nothing happened it said download failed now my car won't start and the flash Pro can't read the ECU when I plug in the computer it cannot see the ECU this is a brand new car please help the battery is fine and fuses are good
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Ecu

Post by Spunkster »

What is the FlashPro serial number?

What is the ECU part number in your vehicle?

From Help, About, what is the version of software you are using?
Civicboi_fk2

Re: Ecu

Post by Civicboi_fk2 »

david1966 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:46 am Hi i bought a flash Pro about six months ago. I could not Lock it to my vehicle after a few emails and updates and a long wait finally I got it to Lock to my vehicle when I went to do first calibration it started to download and then told me to turn off the ignition I did that and nothing happened it said download failed now my car won't start and the flash Pro can't read the ECU when I plug in the computer it cannot see the ECU this is a brand new car please help the battery is fine and fuses are good
I had a similar issue when i tried to download a calibration to an ECU that was not jailbroken. car would also not start. Try 'return ECU to stock' option, this resolved the issue i seen