first time trying a datalog

FlashPro Manager software
Dman61180

first time trying a datalog

Post by Dman61180 »

I have a 2014 honda civic ex and I have a hp computer with windows 10 I also have a new hondata flash pro with 3.4,0 software on my civic 1.8l r18 motor I have a sprint power booster,a weapon R header and a weapon R sri intake I ordered a yokana exhaust its coming in on Tuesday and I want to get a NST pulley system I really know nothing about this hondata tuner but I would love to learn all I know I was running a weapon R SRI CALIBRATION and a mugan header calibration and I got a check emissions light that SAID I was running lean so I changed the header calibrion from the mugan to a race header calibration and then it said I was running rich I kept changing it cause there is no calibration for the weapon R HEADER now im running a weapon R sri intake with a high flow header calibration and so far so good no emissions light now im going to try to do a data log but I don't have any idea on how to do it can any one help and does any one have any ideas on how I could get more power I heard people on here talking about shutting off rev hangs and vsa would this help my car with power I have no boost all it is a 1.8L R 18 motor I run 89 gas should I change to a better grade I also heard someone say about shutting off the secondary o2 sensor I put on a weapon R cel eliminator or should I turn it off altogether if I need to pay for someone to help me get a good tune on my car or teach me I will please e mail me at 061180dman@gmail.com or hmu on here thanks
chambers805

Re: first time trying a datalog

Post by chambers805 »

I would recommend getting in touch with an etuner. The main benefit of having Hondata is that you can have a professional calibrate your application. I wouldn't recommend attempting to tune your car if its your daily on your first try, it is more in depth than you would expect. You could seriously damage your car if you don't follow proper procedures. There are plenty of etuners out there where you email maps and datalogs back and forth. Have you looked for a local shop with experience in tuning honda's? If you need recommendations on etuners check out kseriespros.com.
Dman61180

Re: first time trying a datalog

Post by Dman61180 »

Thanks you