Rolling Anti-Lag

FlashPro Manager software
chambers805

Rolling Anti-Lag

Post by chambers805 »

I see that you have added Rolling anti lag to the type R, has it come to the 2012+ Civic Si aswell? If not do you guys plan on bringing it over?
Lilwonton17

Re: Rolling Anti-Lag

Post by Lilwonton17 »

You do know rolling anti-lag or even anti lag in general is normally a turbo car which the type R and the 2016+ Civics are.
Jun43

Post by Jun43 »

Lilwonton17 wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:49 pm You do know rolling anti-lag or even anti lag in general is normally a turbo car which the type R and the 2016+ Civics are.
They can add a turbo to a non turbo car
chambers805

Post by chambers805 »

Lilwonton17 wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:49 pm You do know rolling anti-lag or even anti lag in general is normally a turbo car which the type R and the 2016+ Civics are.
This is a tuning application, how many people actually tune with Hondata on a completely stock car? My 9th gen civic is aftermarket turbo charged, not adding all the turbo features across all the platforms wouldn't be very good. As the whole point of buying a Hondata tuner is to be capable of tuning a specific vehicle outside of it just being stock. I'm finding competitive tuning applications are starting to outclass Hondata, just wondering if they plan on introducing all their newer features across their older platforms.
Jun43

Post by Jun43 »

chambers805 wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:22 pm
This is a tuning application, how many people actually tune with Hondata on a completely stock car? My 9th gen civic is aftermarket turbo charged, not adding all the turbo features across all the platforms wouldn't be very good. As the whole point of buying a Hondata tuner is to be capable of tuning a specific vehicle outside of it just being stock. I'm finding competitive tuning applications are starting to outclass Hondata, just wondering if they plan on introducing all their newer features across their older platforms.
you have to also remember that each ecu is different. So may work on one ecu but not the other.
chambers805

Post by chambers805 »

Jun43 wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:30 pm
chambers805 wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:22 pm
you have to also remember that each ecu is different. So may work on one ecu but not the other.
Not necessarily, modern ECU's are very capable of supporting quite a bit of features these days. Competitors are starting to introduce new features aswell as supporting the same features that actually work a little better than Hondata's.
Jun43

Post by Jun43 »

yes but you still have to program it for that ecu..

it's not just copying and pasting the code from one ecu to another
chambers805

Post by chambers805 »

Jun43 wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:52 pm yes but you still have to program it for that ecu..

it's not just copying and pasting the code from one ecu to another
Ohh I know that, I just want to make sure us older gents don't get forget about. XD