FlashPro Requests

FlashPro Manager software
gtman

Re: FlashPro Requests

Post by gtman »

Hondata wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 4:24 pm Point taken; we'll work on adding to all civics for the next release.
Are you any closer to adding modification support for the base 1.5 Civics (CVT and manual)? It's been nearly two months since your quoted post. Thanks.
gtfrede07

Post by gtfrede07 »

Really need an updated mobile app.

With knock control selectable to the gauges.

It NEEDS a revamp.

10th gen si owner here btw.

Can't move the data list and the streams aren't in groups like ect1 and ect2 and iat1 and iat2 stacked... or moveable.

Also I want selectable launch control back you can keep the antilag considering most all these cars have catalytic converters and stock engines. That makes little sense to me.
chambers805

Post by chambers805 »

gtfrede07 wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:42 pm Really need an updated mobile app.

With knock control selectable to the gauges.

It NEEDS a revamp.

10th gen si owner here btw.

Can't move the data list and the streams aren't in groups like ect1 and ect2 and iat1 and iat2 stacked... or moveable.

Also I want selectable launch control back you can keep the antilag considering most all these cars have catalytic converters and stock engines. That makes little sense to me.
What are catalytic converters?!?! XD Antilag is better than the standard launch control even though you can only reach like 7lbs with Hondata's Antilag. Anti lag allows you to launch with boost, Its not just for pops, bangs and flames. The app though does need to be updated, it would be really cool if they added the ability to overlay the cars stats over a video. But I would rather have them work on catching up to competitors and introduce all their newer features to as many platforms they support as possible.
typer86

Post by typer86 »

Hi hondata,

I have a hand full of requests regarding a similar pops and bangs programming like ford focus RS, Hyundai i30N.
We can say I have lose 3+ customers......! Only this is not possible...

We all know this feature will worn out the piston rings but me must find a way to put in this feature to produce 3 to 4 bangs after pressing the clutch in high load.

Please add this feature otherwise some Euro setups will be lose to the competitor ecu company... :-(
Or document some guideline how to setup this in current fp manager...

BR,
gtman

Post by gtman »

Have you abandoned updating the 2016+ CVT Civics? Seems to me you’re losing out to the competition. Also noticed you are no longer active at the CivicX forum. What gives?
terrorista

Post by terrorista »

Guys,

The 9th Gen Si (ECU) A21 and A22 needs the speedometer adjustment for Dash. Our Forged gearboxes have different Teeth ratio.
Same car, the cranking fuel tables should help cranking on E100.

To the 8th gen civic a Fuel Compensation for gear should work fine for race calibrations.
myuser

Post by myuser »

Rev Limit (adjustable)

Possibility to use the Rev Limiter in equal way as the Launch rpm adjustable, by choosing in FPM witch limiter to act;
one another way is to use the steering wheel buttons to choose from the different limiter (RPM or Launch), by pressing more time.

This function could be used to limit the car rpm without flashing it with a new calibration, giving the possibility to:
  • security feature (by limit the rpm to 0; disabling the engine starting. In Rev counter after decreasing from 2000 rpm (min bound) would go to 0 rpm, in this way activation the function (only possible with the engine stopped);
  • limit vehicle speed (in this way limiting the rpm by gear);
  • valet parking.
Another way is to use the Gear position sensor to select witch limit to act.
For instance if done in first gear then launch limit, if done in sixth gear then rev limit;
CivicVTi

Post by CivicVTi »

Is it possible to allow negative values in ethanol ignition compensation table? This way we could use this feature as nitrous compensation.
uioth

Post by uioth »

Hi,The code p0457 is disabled in the fp manager v2.9.7,everthing is ok.But when the fp manager upgrade to v3.1.6,I find disabling the codes P0455/P0456/P0457 shown in the same option,the car pop the P0455/P0456 CEL's sometimes after disabling it.
ruddyrid

ELD Disable Request

Post by ruddyrid »

I am putting a Lithium Ion battery into my car that requires it maintain 14-15 volts at all times.

The ELD on these cars is an issue and I am thinking of doing an eletrical by-pass, but that is actually a bit involved and can cause issues if not wired properly.

If possible I'd like to request ELD Disable as this would make things much easier for anyone wanting/needing to run full ~14.2 volts at all times.
/ruddyrid
Entunesi

Post by Entunesi »

Can we get support for the Omni power MAP sensors? 3 bar and 4 bar. Omni has their voltages published so it shouldnt be too difficult.
gtfrede07

Post by gtfrede07 »

For the 10th gen si. tuner users have something I am jealous of which is when the cruise is active it initiates rev hang back to enabled and when the cruise is not on it disables rev hang....this would be a very nice feature to add. I would like mine to function this way that way on long trips or when using cruise the rev hang capability would be engaged which would allow for the smooth gear changes that almost rev adjust.

PLEASE :)
ElpacoSV

Post by ElpacoSV »

It would be nice to see the PSI on the sport hatch as in the SI model. Let m know if is possible!
latelifecrisis

Post by latelifecrisis »

Lambda overlay based on WOT tables instead of just the current three AFRs available.
Scuderia

Post by Scuderia »

2 separate ignition cylinder trim tables. One for the low cam and one for the high cam.

In my '10 Si, I need to trim 1 degrees from cylinders 2 and 3 on the low cam, but they aren't a problem on the high cam. On the high cam I actually need to trim 1 degree from cylinder 4, which isn't a problem on the low cam.