FlashPro Requests

FlashPro Manager software
shind3

Re: FlashPro Requests

Post by shind3 »

An ability to 'merge' several datalogs into one. So I can capture short logs at various RPM/Load of only relevant stuff, or during short opportunities while driving. This can let us focus on problem areas with a large cumulative sample size.

A way to 'save all' datalogs (from FlashPro) instead of having to do it one by one.

In the datalog (*.fpdl) header, write the 'calibration name/version' that was last flashed to the ECU. So the file generated will be named with this prefix. So we can match up a datalog with its corresponding tune more easily.
gtman

Re: FlashProManager V3.0.4

Post by gtman »

Will you be adding some modifictions support for the regular 1.5 Civic turbos like you have for the Si models? Seems like it would be a nice feature to add for people who don't own an Si.
gtman

Post by gtman »

Can you add modifications support similar to whats available for the Si on the non Si 1.5 turbo models including the CARB Flashpro? Thanks.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Perhaps over time. The features between the 1.5 non Si and Si are pretty much the same now. Modifications just make it slightly easier to do certain things.
Hondata
gtman

Post by gtman »

Respectfully, I think that's where you are losing potential customers. Most people own the regular turbo not the SI or Type R. And most people like easy. Your competitor offers quick adjustments for the regular 1.5 turbo and in talking to members at CivicX that is the number one selling point by far of that unit. If Hondata adds that for all users I firmly believe sales will jump big time.

Just a helpful idea because I'm a fan of Hondata...
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Point taken; we'll work on adding to all civics for the next release.
Hondata
gtman

Post by gtman »

Hondata wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 4:24 pm Point taken; we'll work on adding to all civics for the next release.
That would be awesome.
DarkCiv

Post by DarkCiv »

Good Morning.

I think that the Scales of the Advanced XY Graphs could be better appropriate.

Last night, I was trying to learn how the civic x works, using other members datalogs, and comparing some sensors. Like Throttle position vs AirC, and RPM vs Boost, and I got this issue.

Just for example, on advanced graphs, the MAP pressure top number is 1435,7 psi!!! You can't barelly see what is happening on the work range pressure of the sensor. It is a too high scale for a sensor that, i think, will never reach 60 psi...
Same with BP and BPCMD, both of them top scales are 4336,4 psi!!!!!
AirC tops at 2500% on advanced graphs.
Oil Pressure 100 BAR.

On the opposite way, AFM has a top scale only in 30 g/s. A very nice part of the graph cannot be seen, cause probably this scale is too short.

So, I am not any expert on this variables, but it seems for me that some sensors do not have a very nice scale to build a good viewing graph.

As I did not find a way to change graph scales, even right clicking above it (but I can easily choose scale on display window!!!), I think some of sensors could be better appropriate scales on graphs.
Jun43

Post by Jun43 »

DarkCiv wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 9:53 am Good Morning.

I think that the Scales of the Advanced XY Graphs could be better appropriate.

Last night, I was trying to learn how the civic x works, using other members datalogs, and comparing some sensors. Like Throttle position vs AirC, and RPM vs Boost, and I got this issue.

Just for example, on advanced graphs, the MAP pressure top number is 1435,7 psi!!! You can't barelly see what is happening on the work range pressure of the sensor. It is a too high scale for a sensor that, i think, will never reach 60 psi...
Same with BP and BPCMD, both of them top scales are 4336,4 psi!!!!!
AirC tops at 2500% on advanced graphs.
Oil Pressure 100 BAR.

On the opposite way, AFM has a top scale only in 30 g/s. A very nice part of the graph cannot be seen, cause probably this scale is too short.

So, I am not any expert on this variables, but it seems for me that some sensors do not have a very nice scale to build a good viewing graph.

As I did not find a way to change graph scales, even right clicking above it (but I can easily choose scale on display window!!!), I think some of sensors could be better appropriate scales on graphs.
That's cause your min/max sensor display isn't configured

Go to Option menu at the top then sensors then adjust each sensor according to your needs
DarkCiv

Post by DarkCiv »

Jun43 wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 10:11 am

That's cause your min/max sensor display isn't configured

Go to Option menu at the top then sensors then adjust each sensor according to your needs
Thanks you so much Jun!!! Really appreciated that tip!

I Will try adjusting this right now!
myuser

Post by myuser »

Hello,
  • Rev match while down-shifting. For example the driver is braking and press clutch, the revs increased slightly to engage a lower gear.
  • Turn on the MIL light (check engine light) when the engine is with the FAN ON (this way the driver could wait before shutting the engine/fan).
Best regards and keep up the good work,
JS
CMBtuning

Post by CMBtuning »

Gear dependent torque limit tables or boost target for the 2018 accord, specially the 2.0t 6mt, would be of great help.
rafytuning

Post by rafytuning »

Hi
I get a lot of requests to reflash Fit especially 2010-2012 they seem to be very slow and people want more out of these cars. You guys only cover 07-08 just my opinion an future request thank you
Joe305

Post by Joe305 »

Can you implement tuning of the automatic transmission. 2016 Honda Accord Sport 2.0 automatic.

Thanks
Awsomsauce

Post by Awsomsauce »

Can you make dual mapping for the 10 gen si like the flashpro 300 has? That would be the ultimate. Timing, fuel and boost! Shenron I ask you pretty peas!