FlashPro Requests

FlashPro Manager software
the_wrench116

Re: FlashPro Requests

Post by the_wrench116 »

2008 RDX SH-awd 860DW injectors, RV-6 Down pipe, CP-e intake, (20T compressor wheel Stock size 9 blade turbine wheel) < turbo upgrade

Stock intercooler, catback, cams, intake manifold.

need to be able to adjust the upper limit of the MAF scale to compensate for larger then stock MAF sensor housing.
Attachments
Joshua.Rev02.3 personal 2datalog1.fpdl
vit tune modified by me
(1.03 MiB) Downloaded 223 times
Joshua.Rev02.3 personal 2.fpcal
vit tune modified by me
(13.32 KiB) Downloaded 210 times
cell screen shot
cell screen shot
to much boost for the maf to keep up.JPG (149.58 KiB) Viewed 11148 times
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

The AFM is reaching maximum voltage (5V). This can not be fixed by an ECU adjustment.

I've added a forum for the RDX
Hondata
the_wrench116

Post by the_wrench116 »

but I don't have the required permissions to read that forum
Gernby

Post by Gernby »

It would be great if we could get some enhancements for fuel economy. Some examples would be:

* Cam angle compensation by gear, so that cam angle can be advanced or retarded by some amount in 6th gear
* Max throttle plate % by gear to reduce open loop in 6th gear
* Max throttle plate % when cruise control is engaged, so that open loop and overrun can be reduced on hilly roads
'06 NFR S2000
MJz

^_^

Post by MJz »

Hello Hondata...

May I know how can I download FlashPro Manager version 2.2?

V2.2.0 (30 Apr 2015)
• [RDX] Fixed cylinder ignition compensation label
• [RDX] Added factory boost limit min rpm and max ignition retard.
• [2006-2011 Civic Type R] Added fuel consumption and fuel used datalog sensors.
• [2006-2011 Civic Type R] Added trip meter update interval (temporary for testing only).

Thank you。
R-12914

Re: ^_^

Post by R-12914 »

MJz wrote:Hello Hondata...

May I know how can I download FlashPro Manager version 2.2?

Thank you。
Go into the Flashpro Manager under "Help" then "Check for Updates" and download the Beta-Version!
2008 Honda Civic TypeR FN2
Rotrex C30-94 supercharged with relocated IAT
Powered by ASNU 092/FP330E fuel pump & ASNU 090/750cc fuel injectors
------------------------
ECU: 37820-RSP-E02
Flashpro: FP-SI-INT-21153
Software: 3.6.1.0
Firmware: 185
keto06

Post by keto06 »

Is there fuel compensation by gear and I'm just missing it?

My 2nd gear WOT logs are consistently coming in 3-4% leaner than my 3rd gear logs and I'd like to fix it.

Thanks!
07 Civic Si Sedan (sold)
17 Civic Si Sedan (daily)
02 RSX Type S (project)
Hit me up for free Hondata Help!
sds

Post by sds »

Can we disable overrun throttle opening on the 2013+ Accord V6? I see the feature was added to the TL cals.
DatLife84

Post by DatLife84 »

The ability to switch to different cam angles in any calibration. (0,10,20,30,40) (0,15,30,40,50)
s1zlak

Post by s1zlak »

Hey Hondata team.
I swapped a K24a3 in my european Accord CL7. I´ve got no issues when using the the euro CL9 ecu. I bought an Acura TSX ecu, so i can use my Hondata flashpro. But i got the check engine light. It´s impossible to clear the errors. Do you have the correct sensors for download? So i would change the min/max voltages. (The ECT2 and EVAP)
Attachments
20150626_113754.jpg
20150626_113754.jpg (243.49 KiB) Viewed 10717 times
Gernby

Post by Gernby »

I recently updated my FlashPro Manager from 1.9.5 to 2.3.0, so that I could try out the new throttle parameters for the S2000, and was totally blown away! The new flow vs. throttle angle table is a WONDERFUL new feature! It really helped me improve a lot of things with my tune, which I didn't even know needed improvement! Would you please add this feature for the '12+ Civic Si?

I plan to write a thread about this feature on S2KI soon, since I don't think anyone realizes what that table can do! I think most people would guess that it's just to eliminate CEL's, which it definitely does. However, it also improves idle smoothness, fuel economy at idle, rev hang, engine braking, rev matching between gears, and probably more...
'06 NFR S2000
vic8229

Post by vic8229 »

hello hondata team,

would like to request throttle vs flow table and overrun throttle opening parameter to be added to FD2 Civic Type R 2006-2010 Asia.

Thanks
Vic
shind3

Post by shind3 »

Gernby wrote:flow vs. throttle angle

I plan to write a thread about this feature on S2KI soon, since I don't think anyone realizes what that table can do! I think most people would guess that it's just to eliminate CEL's, which it definitely does. However, it also improves idle smoothness, fuel economy at idle, rev hang, engine braking, rev matching between gears, and probably more...
I've been playing with it trying to improve my AFR lean dip during throttle transitions. The units on the table are non-existent so I don't know how much to change things by so I've been conservative. Plus, Hondata likes to only expose some of the tables that are part of a bigger equation so you don't know if you're changing the 'base' table or the 'multiplier' table. Either way, I did notice slightly quicker rev-match downshifts while heel-toe braking at my last track day and I wasn't sure what I did in my last few revisions to have that effect. But looking back now, I have increased that table by a sizeable percentage.

Eager to read your thread about it.
Gernby

Post by Gernby »

shind3 wrote: I've been playing with it trying to improve my AFR lean dip during throttle transitions. The units on the table are non-existent so I don't know how much to change things by so I've been conservative. Plus, Hondata likes to only expose some of the tables that are part of a bigger equation so you don't know if you're changing the 'base' table or the 'multiplier' table. Either way, I did notice slightly quicker rev-match downshifts while heel-toe braking at my last track day and I wasn't sure what I did in my last few revisions to have that effect. But looking back now, I have increased that table by a sizeable percentage.

Eager to read your thread about it.
I'm in a holding pattern on the new thread at the moment. I spent 12 hours on my s2000 tune today, mostly at idle, and really haven't figured this table out.

I haven't updated my civic FP to the new version yet, but I think that will be my next step. Hopefully I'll be able to validate what I think I understand about the new table with the Civic.
'06 NFR S2000
Gernby

Post by Gernby »

I've been building a list of things to request...

1) Capture current Odometer reading with each datalog, and display it as a note or comment in the datalog
2) Allow the datalog graph window to be locked to a maximum number of seconds as it is recording, for those that want to only see the last N seconds in detail without zooming in.
3) Allow the graph window to be added as a "control" on the custom displays.
4) Add an option to automatically Export datalogs as CSV files whenever FPM stops recording
5) Allow throttle plate value to be exported with the full resolution, instead of converting them to whole numbers.
'06 NFR S2000