FlashPro Requests

FlashPro Manager software
mladjan

Re: FlashPro Requests

Post by mladjan »

I would like to see traction control integrated into flashpro. It have all hardware requirements to work without traction control device you are selling separated right now. I have high power fn2 civic and without factory traction control is hard to launch, but when I turn it on, its kick too hard. I need custom modes for that, like all other are doing.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Traction control cannot be integrated into FlashPro. You will have to purchase the Traction Control separate and install it.
chambers805

Post by chambers805 »

Key activated Anti-Lag Mode & better consistency over launch control. Cutting the fuel isn't consistent enough, how about spark control. Boost by gear capabilities would also be a nice feature. All these requests are for the FG4, would be nice to see more consistency of support across the board with all the vehicles as well.
mladjan

Post by mladjan »

Technically, it can be integrated just in software. Some of your competitors already have that (will not mention who, but you already know).
I barely found one in Europe, and it was used. Paid 180eur of customs to figure out that it doesn't work. Its fact that it doesn't worth that money you are asking (plus shipping and customs). If you enable that as software feature, for some additional money, I would be first to buy that.
ruddyrid

Post by ruddyrid »

Thanks for coming out with Flex Fuel capability for the 9th Gen! Any plans on releasing base maps?

Anywho, a feature that would be great to see if be able to read Ethanol Content for Flex Fuel enabled cars via the Power Meter.
/ruddyrid
chambers805

Post by chambers805 »

yea the flex fuel was a great add, it made me want to upgrade my car even further.
angelf1974

Post by angelf1974 »

Please, full throttle shifting for 04-08 TSX (CL9)
Honda Accord CL9 (Spain)
derekdimar1127

Post by derekdimar1127 »

when is new software coming out? my ecu isn't supported yet (5an-l63)
Deebo

Post by Deebo »

Ignition cut option would be greatly appreciated please, thanks much.
myuser

Post by myuser »

Fast switch for Display screens
Possibility to assign keyboard shortcuts to display screens. In this way, users switch between various display,
just by pressing a selected key in display screen.

Car PC Mode
Add a new option to allow the FPM start with Display screen in Full Screen and Datalog is enabled as soon the
engine starts or ECU is detected.
TDM

Post by TDM »

Flex fuel capability for 2018 Accord 2.0T would be great.
highdesert03

Post by highdesert03 »

A +7 basemap for the 10th gen, 2016 Civic, 1.5 T with CVT (assuming it still falls within Honda's standards for use with the CVT). I would like to flash it over the +6 basemap and not try to tweek the +6 basemap's settings to achieve it. Nice and easy for those of us who are not inclined to change FP's settings.
Jun43

Post by Jun43 »

highdesert03 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:47 pm A +7 basemap for the 10th gen, 2016 Civic, 1.5 T with CVT (assuming it still falls within Honda's standards for use with the CVT). I would like to flash it over the +6 basemap and not try to tweek the +6 basemap's settings to achieve it. Nice and easy for those of us who are not inclined to change FP's settings.
You will probably wont even notice a 1 psi difference on this tiny turbo
chris2000

Post by chris2000 »

Fan Control pls for Civic X 1.5T. Thanks.
CTRLFRK

Post by CTRLFRK »

"Apply Highlighted Fuel Changes in Lambda Overlay" (Button) - Basically, you "Ctrl" highlight the changes that look good and hit the button to apply those changes.

"Clear Lambda Suggestions and Start Recording New Datalog" (Button) It would be used after applying the suggested fuel changes.

Make Altered Fuel cells red outline when in Lambda overlay mode. Currently have to switch back to actual table values to see which ones I have already altered.
2006 Honda S2000