FlashPro V1.7.2

FlashPro Manager software
Hondata
Site Admin

FlashPro V1.7.2

Post by Hondata »

V1.7.0 (14 Nov 2013)
  • [2006 Civic Si] Added parameter to enable full closure of throttle plate on deceleration & throttle opening vs flow table.
  • [2012+ Civic Si, ILX] Added minimum throttle opening compensation table to allow for full closure of throttle plate on deceleration.
  • [ILX] Added injector overrun tables
  • [Accord International] Fixed adaptive cruise control problem for European Accord RL6-E64
V1.7.1 (17 Dec 2013)
  • [Civic Type R] Added parameter to enable full closure of throttle plate on deceleration & throttle opening vs flow table.
  • [S2000] Added misfire code disable.
  • [CR-Z] Added misfire code disable.
V1.7.2 (7 Jan 2014)
  • [07-08 TSX] Fixed fuel table interpolation
  • [09-10 TSX] Added misfire code disable
Download here
Hondata
goodspeed

Re: FlashPro V1.7.0

Post by goodspeed »

any fix for the cruise control of the FD2 155hp Asia model?
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

That model has not been supported for more than 2 years.
Hondata
MJz

Post by MJz »

Hondata wrote:That model has not been supported for more than 2 years.
Hello,

Can I have "Added light control features for knock control" this feature for ABA-FD2 Type-R 2007-2011?
all-black

Post by all-black »

the download wont download from the link
mucter

Post by mucter »

Any specifics on tweaks/fixes for RDX? Or should I just go exploring for myself?
DomGSR-T

Post by DomGSR-T »

•[2006 Civic Si] Added parameter to enable full closure of throttle plate on deceleration & throttle opening vs flow table.
•[2012+ Civic Si, ILX] Added minimum throttle opening compensation table to allow for full closure of throttle plate on deceleration.

Will those features be added to the TL soon?
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Any specifics on tweaks/fixes for RDX?
No changes were made for the RDX in this release (I think that is the question you were asking).
Just because one ECU gets a certain feature is no guarantee that a different ECU can be modified in the same way.
Hondata
civicRSA

Post by civicRSA »

I see that a lot of the new features for the Civic Si are not been added to the European FN2 Type-R.
Any specific reason for this?
DomGSR-T

Post by DomGSR-T »

Hondata wrote:
Any specifics on tweaks/fixes for RDX?
No changes were made for the RDX in this release (I think that is the question you were asking).
Just because one ECU gets a certain feature is no guarantee that a different ECU can be modified in the same way.
Ok, because the modified TL/Accord guys needs this fonction badly. Our jerking/joisting issues and rev hangs needs to be fixable... Please find a way for the TL ecu :)
soxfan143

Post by soxfan143 »

Bravo Hondata! The new throttle control is flawless. Thank you! Now we just need readiness monitor override like the Race cals.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

soxfan: thanks for the feedback.
civicRSA wrote:I see that a lot of the new features for the Civic Si are not been added to the European FN2 Type-R.
Since the CTR & US Civic Si are very similar there will not be a problem to add it to the next release; it makes sense to test the feature on the local vehicles first.
Hondata
jonofmac

Post by jonofmac »

soxfan143 wrote:Bravo Hondata! The new throttle control is flawless. Thank you! Now we just need readiness monitor override like the Race cals.
^^ +1

The new throttle control is great. When I uploaded it to my car, I wasn't sure if I uploaded the hybrid or my race cal. Thanks for the fix! Now I can finally stay on the new tune and enjoy the benefits (improved MPG, not sure why, I have the exact same tables but get 2-3 more MPG when cruising).

the readiness monitor would be nice too, considering I'm ...…

Also, did anyone else notice that the new version detects less knocks?? With the hybrid tunes, I got a number of knocks regardless of how much ignition I pulled (This is when I got no knock in the race cals) and then once I updated to this version, 0 knocks. lol… I don't know, but I won't complain.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Thanks for the feedback.

This may not apply to you, but in the last week I have less knock. This is not uncommon at this time of the year as the first batch of winter fuel, around mid November, is horrible, and from there it seems to improve.
Hondata
nunoctr

Post by nunoctr »

Hondata wrote:soxfan: thanks for the feedback.
civicRSA wrote:I see that a lot of the new features for the Civic Si are not been added to the European FN2 Type-R.
Since the CTR & US Civic Si are very similar there will not be a problem to add it to the next release; it makes sense to test the feature on the local vehicles first.
So please add this features to the fn2 cals in the next release.