Civic SI throttle lag

FlashPro Manager software
mabo

Re: Civic SI throttle lag

Post by mabo »

I have TSX and I had the same laggy DBW pedal on stock ecu, problem solved partially with bigger TB , respond becomes much better and faster. Few guys solved it with throttle booster. Finally when i got flashpro the DBW map was set to 1:1 there and my pedal started to behave like a cable. Now i get what i press, absolutely now lag, immediate reaction. Its a lil harder to drive smooth now on lower gears as the car jumps but im learning.
HondaaaBoy

Post by HondaaaBoy »

mabo wrote:I have TSX and I had the same laggy DBW pedal on stock ecu, problem solved partially with bigger TB , respond becomes much better and faster. Few guys solved it with throttle booster. Finally when i got flashpro the DBW map was set to 1:1 there and my pedal started to behave like a cable. Now i get what i press, absolutely now lag, immediate reaction. Its a lil harder to drive smooth now on lower gears as the car jumps but im learning.
Awesome. Thanks mabo!
ajpturbopittsburgh

Post by ajpturbopittsburgh »

mucter wrote:
VitViper wrote:
HondaaaBoy wrote: The tables and logic for this are quite a bit more complicated than what Hondata exposes (there are several tables that this one checkbox tweaks).

mucter, how do you know these things? Sounds cool. I want to know the secrets of the deep....lol
VitViper

Post by VitViper »

Because they were exposed in the ATR software when Cobb was trying to figure the Civics out.

Personally I do not feel that logic is necessary and if it ever came to it -- delete it completely to make room for more advanced features in FlashPro.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Cobb exposed some tables, but none of them functioned as described by Cobb.
Hondata
meowdog

Post by meowdog »

Hi,

I have a JDM FD2R. I was wondering if Hondata would be releasing a target throttle plate for the FD2R calibration? Or do we have to stick to the SI Race Maps for the throttle plate function?

The stock FD2R calibration throttle response in Flashpro is miles behind the Race SI throttle response.
mindfreakattack

Post by mindfreakattack »

Hi, can any kind soul enlighten me on the SI's Throttle plate? I am trying using SI map on my JDM FD2R, had been trying to improve my throttle response by adjusting the table values. Am i suppose to just raise the table values by certain percentage to get better response? or do i need to fully understand the table in order to do so?