FlashProManager V1.2.7 (beta)

FlashPro Manager software
Hondata
Site Admin

FlashProManager V1.2.7 (beta)

Post by Hondata »

There's some fairly important changes hidden in this update: TSX & CRZ support and MAP fuel tables for the US Civic Si.

V1.2.0 (8 December 2011)
  • FlashPro firmware updated to version 40
  • Support for the US, Euro and Asia CR-Z
  • Support for the 2007-2008 TSX
V1.2.1 changes (20 December 2011)
  • Added a form to change and create shortcuts.
  • [S2000 - Euro & Asia] Fixed Ignition ECT compensation indexes.
V1.2.2 changes (5 January 2012)
  • Recovery of ECUs when power removed while re-flashing.
  • [07-08 TSX] Fixed datalogging from FlashPro.
V1.2.3 changes (9 February 2012)
  • Improved index edit/insert/delete so that affected tables values are proportionately altered to ensure the table function does not change.
  • For new calibrations automatically switch between automatic and manual calibration types when loading the calibration.
  • [Civic Si] Added MAP based fuel table option.
  • [S2000] Fixed VTEC not working from a cold start using live tuning.
  • [CR-Z] Allow editing of most table indexes.
  • [07-08 TSX] Allow editing of most table indexes.
V1.2.4 changes (10 February 2012)
  • Fixed firmware update.
V1.2.5 changes (15 February 2012)
  • Fixed VitViper infinite torment loop.
V1.2.6 changes (5 March 2012)
  • FlashPro firmware updated to version 43
  • Fixed FlashPro not locking to some vehicles.
  • [CR-Z] Added IAT compensation table.
  • [CR-Z] Added P0400 enable/disable.
  • [CR-Z - US] Added EGR enable/disable.
  • [07-08 TSX] Fixed datalogging from FlashPro.
  • [07-08 TSX] Added P2227 disable.
V1.2.7 changes (5 March 2012)
  • Re-released FlashPro firmware 43 as version 44
  • Fixed inserting load index changing table values.
V1.2.8 changes (13 March 2012)
  • [Civic R18] Added MAP based fuel table option
  • [S2000] Fixed boost cut not working.
  • [07-08 TSX] Fixed error under boost.
  • [07-08 TSX] Added EVAP error code disable.
  • [07-08 TSX] Added calibrations.
Hondata
VitViper

Re: FlashProManager V1.2.2 (beta)

Post by VitViper »

Thanks for the quick fix on the TSX datalogging issue.

Can we please have the ability to do IAT ignition comp against MBT instead of KIL on CRZ/TSX as well? If it isn't already...
VitViper

Post by VitViper »

Is there a reason why I can't reindex CRZ/TSX calibrations yet (load/rpm)? Other than the obvious answer of "it's not done yet"?
littlebo

Post by littlebo »

VitViper wrote:Is there a reason why I can't reindex CRZ/TSX calibrations yet (load/rpm)? Other than the obvious answer of "it's not done yet"?
rethorical question ) and seems that will not be answered. i guess guys dont like to give promises and have no time for answers coz they r working on it now, they will do , if they can. patience is a benefactor bible says ..
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

We've answered this question twice, that's why I did not reply.

Here's the third answer: the tables in the CRZ and TSX do not work the same as previous vehicles, so you can't automatically expect certain features to be the same as, for example, the S2000.
Hondata
littlebo

Post by littlebo »

You told us that indexes currently can not be edited for the TSX . Never say never. You used a word "currently" , so , i suggest we still have hope ?

Im asking it in other way - is there any chance to see better interpolation of rpms in rows ?

Let em be locked and fixed but at least be till 9000rpm with a step of 400-500 rpms ?
VitViper

Re: FlashProManager V1.2.3 (beta)

Post by VitViper »

I don't know if this is intentional, but WTH is up with this prompt? We went this long without this BS and now I have to run into the garage to yank my flashpro out of the Si for this prompt?

On top of the irritating fact that it refuses to update the Firmware on the flashpro... just locks up FPM and the power light keeps blinking on the device. You can unplug the flashpro from the PC and FPM will respond again, but it NEVER gets rid of this stupid prompt leaving the software unusable and stuck in a "updating firmware" loop everytime you plug the flashpro in. Awesome new feature.

Edit: 1.2.1 and 1.2.2 both update the firmware just fine, 1.2.3 chokes hardcore. Not just on my PC too, I have a friend going through the same issue.
Attachments
wth.png
wth.png (36.21 KiB) Viewed 12331 times
Last edited by VitViper on Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
sass

Post by sass »

Hondata I had now set up the client car remotely.
And what I got?

Thank you for a broken day
Cr-v RD8+K24A2turbo+Kpro V4 prb+NPR3/6Speed+ТС+ HFS4 v3.2.
DynoWheel = 472kW / 589 N.m
HRX One Mile Challenge = Max Speed 282km
Known as Sniper
littlebo

Post by littlebo »

WTH ?? WTF !! is going on ? I see you guys r full of nice surprizes, what next ? Fingerprint and retina reader on each flashpro ? My tuner work with me remotely so now i must send him my flashpro over 2000 miles to plug in his computer ? Thats freakin awesome and wise idea, you won the prize of our sympathies for it.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

We're sorry we had to do this. Just plug your FlashPro into your computer once, and you won't see the message again. As per our license agreement all users should have a FlashPro.
Hondata
dil2502

Post by dil2502 »

VitViper wrote:I don't know if this is intentional, but WTH is up with this prompt? We went this long without this BS and now I have to run into the garage to yank my flashpro out of the Si for this prompt?

On top of the irritating fact that it refuses to update the Firmware on the flashpro... just locks up FPM and the power light keeps blinking on the device. You can unplug the flashpro from the PC and FPM will respond again, but it NEVER gets rid of this stupid prompt leaving the software unusable and stuck in a "updating firmware" loop everytime you plug the flashpro in. Awesome new feature.

Edit: 1.2.1 and 1.2.2 both update the firmware just fine, 1.2.3 chokes hardcore. Not just on my PC too, I have a friend going through the same issue.
I'm getting that same blinking power button and updating firmware loop. also down in the bottom right it says that the flashpro is in bootloader?
Zoro2006

Post by Zoro2006 »

Hondata wrote:We're sorry we had to do this. Just plug your FlashPro into your computer once, and you won't see the message again. As per our license agreement all users should have a FlashPro.
nice, you want to be like Microsoft ? Maybe you don't now that now such USB over IP solutions exists and anybody who has knowledge can overcome such limits. You are just waisting a time with such restrictions ;) So all E-tuners who makes remote tuning should buy FlashPro from now?
Known as Vaikis_
littlebo

Post by littlebo »

Ok Doug, i have even better idea how to help your licence policy - to prevent multiple box insertions just make your SW to cook calibrations that can only be flashed by flashpro with serial number which was connected to this PC. Or even better one, no any public downloads, - make a flashpro with zero cd, manager will be loaded while box connected to PC, protected environment, encrypted updates etc.. I saw this tricks on some korean mobile phones.

My tuner dont have flashpro to connect and "activate" his copy of Manager, so please give me advice what i gonna do with my flashpro ill recieve shortly ?

Id like to be a civil here but i dont understand this step back, its nonsence. Vendor id and pid can be overrided, registry keys can be copied, remote ports can be used and so on. I really dont understand why you did that pita for us and waste your time for this. Its revenge for users questions here ? Why its matters how much copies r running ?
Zoro2006

Post by Zoro2006 »

littlebo wrote:Ok Doug, i have even better idea how to help your licence policy - to prevent multiple box insertions just make your SW to cook calibrations that can only be flashed by flashpro with serial number which was connected to this PC. Or even better one, no any public downloads, - make a flashpro with zero cd, manager will be loaded while box connected to PC, protected environment, encrypted updates etc.. I saw this tricks on some korean mobile phones.

My tuner dont have flashpro to connect and "activate" his copy of Manager, so please give me advice what i gonna do with my flashpro ill recieve shortly ?

Id like to be a civil here but i dont understand this step back, its nonsence. Vendor id and pid can be overrided, registry keys can be copied, i really dont understand why you did that pita for us. Its revenge for users questions here ? Why its matters how much copies r running ?
I gave some hints to Александр, maybe it would help you ;)
Doug there is much better ways to secure such things...
Known as Vaikis_
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: FlashProManager V1.2.4 (beta)

Post by Hondata »

The firmware update problem has been fixed; V1.2.4 is available.
Hondata