FlashProManager V1.1.9.6 (beta)

FlashPro Manager software
ash_rage

Re: FlashProManager V1.1.9.2 (beta)

Post by ash_rage »

I can confirm the fuel gauge is 100% working on my Race Calibration!

RIP AFM cals.

Thank you very much Hondata.
sc0rcher

Post by sc0rcher »

ash_rage wrote:I can confirm the fuel gauge is 100% working on my Race Calibration!

RIP AFM cals.

Hi Ash, u set the output type to 0/1/2?
Pls advise? Tks..
ash_rage

Post by ash_rage »

sc0rcher wrote:
ash_rage wrote:I can confirm the fuel gauge is 100% working on my Race Calibration!

RIP AFM cals.

Hi Ash, u set the output type to 0/1/2?
Pls advise? Tks..
Hi buddy,

I have the output type set to 1.

Trip computer isnt correct as I am yet to work out what is needed to go into the fuel economy calc for my 725cc injectors (the obvious didnt work), it will take me a few tanks to work it out.
dan0974

Post by dan0974 »

Hi Derek,

I'm seeing an issue with my 2009 FA5 on 1.1.9.3 where my primary O2 is reading 14.xx but my wideband is reading 16-17 AFR. I replaced the primary O2 thinking it may have been going bad but this did not fix the issue. I know it's not my wideband reading incorrectly because I can feel the car stutter/miss when the Wideband AFR increases to around 17-18+.

Plus, is there any way to downgrade my FlashPro firmware to the previous version to see if reverting back to 1.1.8.5 remedies the problem?

I will post a datalog today after I get off work.

Thanks,
Dan
E-Tunez
soxfan143

Post by soxfan143 »

dan0974 wrote:Hi Derek,

I'm seeing an issue with my 2009 FA5 on 1.1.9.3 where my primary O2 is reading 14.xx but my wideband is reading 16-17 AFR. I replaced the primary O2 thinking it may have been going bad but this did not fix the issue. I know it's not my wideband reading incorrectly because I can feel the car stutter/miss when the Wideband AFR increases to around 17-18+.

Plus, is there any way to downgrade my FlashPro firmware to the previous version to see if reverting back to 1.1.8.5 remedies the problem?

Thanks,
Dan
E-Tunez
Did you get my email? Mine has been doing that for a year plus. I've replaced every O2 sensor and tried tuning it out for months at a time and I've learned to just live with it. And trust me that was not easy for me to learn either. I drove me, still drives me, totally mental. I think it has to do with the latencty values being higher than the actual pulse width in the fuel table in my car. The high base pressure along with extremely small pulse width at idle is causing lean misfires even with the almighty ID injectors. That's the only outcome I could come up with. So I gave up on trying to fix it.
dan0974

Post by dan0974 »

soxfan143 wrote:
dan0974 wrote:Hi Derek,

Thanks,
Dan
E-Tunez
Did you get my email? Mine has been doing that for a year plus. I've replaced every O2 sensor and tried tuning it out for months at a time and I've learned to just live with it. And trust me that was not easy for me to learn either. I drove me, still drives me, totally mental. I think it has to do with the latencty values being higher than the actual pulse width in the fuel table in my car. The high base pressure along with extremely small pulse width at idle is causing lean misfires even with the almighty ID injectors. That's the only outcome I could come up with. So I gave up on trying to fix it.
Yeah, I got it. But my car wasn't doing it when I was on 1.1.8.5, it was running perfect. This issue just started when I switched to 1.1.9.3
dan0974

Post by dan0974 »

Oh and Derek, the ecu is applying trims at idle (~4%) as well which seems to not do anything.
dan0974

Post by dan0974 »

Attached is my datalog...
Attachments
Rev5.0.fpdl
(206.06 KiB) Downloaded 227 times
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Why is your IAT 160 degrees?

The 'missing' you feel is because the closed loop operation is slow with excessive AF swing. Normal is about 2-3 cross counts per second when warm at idle, higher when driving.

Go to closed loop and reset the 'LAF voltage to lambda' and all the closed loop target lambdas tables to default.

Check that your WOT correction tables are not leaner than 12.5:1.

Also consider resetting the air and coolant temp compensations to see if they help.

Check injectors for leaks. The IDs are prone to this and I've had much better success with the Deatschwerks injectors.
Hondata
dan0974

Post by dan0974 »

Hondata wrote:Why is your IAT 160 degrees?

The 'missing' you feel is because the closed loop operation is slow with excessive AF swing. Normal is about 2-3 cross counts per second when warm at idle, higher when driving.

Go to closed loop and reset the 'LAF voltage to lambda' and all the closed loop target lambdas tables to default.

Also consider resetting the air and coolant temp compensations to see if they help.

Check injectors for leaks. The IDs are prone to this and I've had much better success with the Deatschwerks injectors.
My IAT is 160 degrees because I'm supercharged. LAF voltage was the first thing I put back to stock values in troubleshooting which didn't do anything. I will have to check my WOT correction, and air/coolant temp comp tables. I'm currently running Deatschwerks 800cc injectors but I will still check them for leaks as well. Thanks for the info!
soxfan143

Post by soxfan143 »

Hondata wrote:Why is your IAT 160 degrees?

Derek, are you saying that the IDs leak around the IM or that the IDs cause that lean idle crap in general? Also my WOT tables are at default settings. Should I richen them up?
Nike

Post by Nike »

dan0974 wrote:My IAT is 160 degrees because I'm supercharged
It's very bad. I have supercharger too (1.2 bar on 6500RPM), but my IAT is 30-50 degrees (outside ~20-25 degrees).
dan0974

Post by dan0974 »

Ok, found my issue. The nipple that was over my air assist valve was dried out and broke off so air was getting into the plenum through the hole. Problem solved and everything is back to normal.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Glad to see that you've fix the problem, and thanks for letting us know.
Hondata
kraka113

Post by kraka113 »

I have just noticed that radiator fans don't work if AC is off position.
This happens at least in the AFM-based calibration.
Heat increased ECT 101 °C, I did not dare to go any further, putting the air conditioning on and second time in auto mode, then the radiator fans started to spin.

I do not really understand how this is possible? whether this new 1.1.9.3 resulting from?