FlashProManager V1.1.9.6 (beta)

FlashPro Manager software
Bills07si

Re: FlashProManager V1.1.9.6 (beta)

Post by Bills07si »

IcEMoCHa wrote:
kraka113 wrote:
IcEMoCHa wrote:May I ask what is the purpose of the EPS Enabled option in the misc area?
Reads FlashPro Help:
Increases idle speed when turning.
This enables engine idle up when the steering wheel is turned. It does not enable or disable the EPS unit.
Sorry, I would have to rephrase that. Is it necessary for cars with EPS increase idle speed when turning?
If it wouldnt increase idle speed when turning , engine rpms would drop. It wouldnt be all that much but enough that i bet you could feel it.
IcEMoCHa

Post by IcEMoCHa »

So far everythings been running great. Appreciate the new features/changes Hondata did to the latest beta.

Wondering when can you fix the 155hp civic fd2a EPS indicator caused by VSS signal lost(which is probably also related to cruise control being disabled) and wrong gears in datalog and if my inputs are useful to solve this at all? (I know it's hard to be fixed without the actual car being available to you)

I suspect it has something to do with the speed adjustment %. Because with them set to 0, the speed showing on dash is fluctuating. Maybe you could disable that feature for testing?

Do tell me what can I do to help speed up the diagnostic process to fix these problems.
IcEMoCHa

Post by IcEMoCHa »

Having problems with datalogging stopping by itself when datalogging from pc after a while. But it doesn't happen unless the car is moving. Any ideas?
ef9b16a1

Post by ef9b16a1 »

hi anyone trying the fn2 maf cal with map fuel tables has the following issue?
i tuned the part throttle and wot tables , wot is 13.2-13.5 as in my old ''race'' map cal , and my maf cal
car works great
map looks very smooth
BUT
while slamming the tpedal , i get a very rich reading (10.2 for a moment , car stutters a bit), and then it settles to the desired 13.2-13.5
if i press the pedal less quick (not slam it ) , there is no problem , like its a fuel tip in issue...
injectors are stock and i tried leaning out the problem
i can reproduce the problem only if i slam the tpedal from e.g 15% to 100%
i never had this problem in the race and afm cals before..
i guess i am missing something , but i dont know what
tu5j4

Post by tu5j4 »

Enrichment from throttle tip in maybe? I have that too when I do some 3rd gear WOT datalogs (11.8:1 AFR). According to Hondata this isn`t a problem.
pmrhonda

Post by pmrhonda »

So I downloaded and installed this 1.1.9.6 version and I'm having an issue datalogging. I'm using Windows 8. Anyone else have this issue? I will try reinstalling the software. Please fix this asap.
pmrhonda

Post by pmrhonda »

Nevermind guess reinstalling fixed it.
peshinho

Re: FlashProManager V1.1.9.6 (beta) issue

Post by peshinho »

Hello.

Mu name is facundo.

I am having an issue with my flashpro.
Today I updated the flashpro software to the beta 1.9.6.0
The software was downloaded and installed perfectly but something happened during the flashpro hardware update and now it won't be recognized by windows or by the flashpro manager, so I can't do anything.
I noticed that even if the flashpro is connected to the odb2 and the pc usb port there is only one yellow light lit on the flashpro (the data logging light) and the power and usb lights are off.
I have a big race this weekend and i need to solve this asap.
I think that somehow the firmware on the flashpro hardware is corrupted or it didn't upload correctly and now won't let me do anything.
Is there any way to force it to re install the firmware?
Another strange thing that i found is that i have a 64 bits system but in the help section of the flashpro manager under about it states the version is 32 bits, so maybe the drivers are 32 bits and thats why my pc won't Recognize the flashpro as it needs 64 bits drivers.
I tried to manually re install the drivers from the flashpro\drivers\ and it won't work.

Please help me, you are my only hope to race on Saturday.

Hopping to hear from you soon.
Thanks in advance.

Facundo
DamionFB6

Post by DamionFB6 »

I am having issues installing the new beta, I keep getting " The setup files are corrupted.Please obtain a new copy of the program."

I have unistalled flashpro manager three or four times to no avail.

Current flashpro Manager version is 1.9.3.0
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

DamionFB6 wrote:I am having issues installing the new beta, I keep getting " The setup files are corrupted.Please obtain a new copy of the program."

Download the beta version from the downloads section of the website.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

peshinho wrote:Hello.

Mu name is facundo.

The software was downloaded and installed perfectly but something happened during the flashpro hardware update and now it won't be recognized by windows or by the flashpro manager, so I can't do anything.
I noticed that even if the flashpro is connected to the odb2 and the pc usb port there is only one yellow light lit on the flashpro (the data logging light) and the power and usb lights are off.
I think that somehow the firmware on the flashpro hardware is corrupted or it didn't upload correctly and now won't let me do anything.
Another strange thing that i found is that i have a 64 bits system but in the help section of the flashpro manager under about it states the version is 32 bits, so maybe the drivers are 32 bits and thats why my pc won't Recognize the flashpro as it needs 64 bits drivers.
I tried to manually re install the drivers from the flashpro\drivers\ and it won't work.

Thanks in advance.

Facundo
What is the serial number of the FlashPro? What vehicle is this in?
DamionFB6

Post by DamionFB6 »

Spunkster wrote:
DamionFB6 wrote:I am having issues installing the new beta, I keep getting " The setup files are corrupted.Please obtain a new copy of the program."

Download the beta version from the downloads section of the website.

thank you sir
peshinho

Post by peshinho »

Spunkster wrote:
peshinho wrote:Hello.

Mu name is facundo.

Thanks in advance.

Facundo
What is the serial number of the FlashPro? What vehicle is this in?
Javier from hondata helped me fix the issue. Uninstall everything including drivers and reinstalling fixed it.
Thanks.

Kudos to Javier